Motorcycle- Taegyu

Taehyun and Beomgyu have been best friends since forever. Their parents were also very close ever since they discovered that they were neighbours, so both boys grew up together.

Beomgyu was learning how to ride a motorcycle for a few months. He said he wanted to look badass and finally, he got his licence today.

"Omg Gyu Hyung! You passed! Congrats!" Taehyun exclaimed as he hugged the older.

"Thanks Tyunnie." Beomgyu smiled, returning the hug.

"Your motorcycle looks so cool. You can ride it everyday to school now!"

"I know right! I can't wait to show off and show how badass I am." The brunette smirked.

At that moment something in Taehyun didn't sit right. He doesn't know what it is, but when Beomgyu said that he felt slightly annoyed. He decided to shake off this unknown feeling and paid attention back to the brunette, who was admiring the new vehicle.

"You should definitely post it on your instagram. It'll look so cool."

"Shall I? Can you take the picture for me then Tyun?"

"Of course. Start posing mister!"

Click! Click! Click! The pinkette took a bunch of pictures of his Hyung with his new vehicle.

"Wow Tyunnie, you're actually pretty good at taking pictures."

"What can I say." Taehyun smiled proudly.

With that, Beomgyu posted the pictures the younger took and even gave him credits in the caption.

The next day, Beomgyu drove on his motorcycle to school. He was so excited that he woke up before his alarm!

He got dressed so fast and made it to school before Taehyun. He normally goes a lot earlier than the pinkette which is why he went alone.

Taehyun decided to walk. He loved walking through the park, looking at the beautiful coloured leaves, and flowers as the wind brushes against him lightly. It made him feel refreshed before going on with his day.

Another reason was that he's lowkey kind of scared to ride the motorcycle. Beomgyu would've happily took the younger to school, but he knew that the latter would only refuse. The pinkette was also concerned, like loads of accidents happen. He was afraid if that were to happen to him, even worse, if that were to happen to Beomgyu.

Even though the older took multiple lessons to learn how to ride the vehicle, the negative thought always lingered in Taehyun's head.

As he walked through the gate, he noticed the crowd of people surrounded in one corner. Of course, it was the one and only Choi Beomgyu, all because of his stupid motorcycle.

Taehyun rolled his eyes and headed to class. He couldn't believe people, trying to be friends with Beomgyu just because he can ride a motorcycle.

The latter is popular and well known, but Beomgyu would always ignore them. But now? Now that he has a license he seems to be loving the attention.

'Psht! People these days I swear to god.' Taehyun thought.

The younger felt that same feeling again in his chest. It irritated him. He wanted to get rid of it and had no clue to why he was feeling this way. He wanted to rub his chest hard so that it can go away, but it doesn't work. This emotion was all new to him.

Taehyun sat down on his seat and soon the brunette walked in. A bunch of students following right behind him. They even pulled their chairs to sit around him.