𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗

You smiled as a slight breeze lifted your hair, grateful for every bit of wind you could get. You quickened your pace, desperate to get out from under the blazing sun. According to the locals, this might be the hottest summer so far, with temperatures soaring as high as 38°C.

Your eyes lit up as the Sapphire Station came into sight. Without hesitation, you made your way towards the ticket counter and joined the queue. Gulping down some cool water, your eyes drifted towards the notice board before reading each line carefully.

─────── ⋆⋅💠⋅⋆ ───────

𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖈𝖊𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊

💎 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
# Please understand that I have a life outside of Wattpad as well.
# It takes time to create a creative promotion page that will attract others to possibly participate in your awards. However, I promise that I will not take more than two weeks to get the page up.

💠 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲
# All awards are welcome to fill up the form.
# The number of participants, judges, reads, votes and comments that the award has doesn't affect your eligibility to get promoted.

💎 𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
# This is a free promotion book so no payments are required.

💠 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦
# Please fill up every component in the form carefully and truthfully or your form will be rejected.
# Do note that the 'What's it about' will be the description of the awards for your page.
# Please be sure to tag my main account [Dark_Ghostie] and three other award hosts or communities to spread the word and help other awards get recognised as well.
# Once your form is accepted, do send me the cover of your awards so I can add it to your page.

💎 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
# If you wish to make any changes, please let me know immediately and at one go.
# Do update me on the status of the awards or if there is any username change so I can update your page.