𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖙

The queue passed quite quickly and soon, it was your turn. You walked up to the gentlemen dressed in his black uniform behind the counter and said, “One ticket to Camelot, please.”

The gentlemen quickly tapped a few options on his computer before asking, “Which section do you want to travel in and which carriage would you like? Also, would you like a berth as well? Camelot is quite far from here.”

𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴? 𝘞𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘯? 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨, you thought. “What carriages are there, sir? And what’s the difference between the different carriages?”

The gentleman grabbed a leaflet and handed it to you. “Well, the first section of the train is for those travelling for leisure while the second section is for those travelling for business. Each section provides the necessary services to support your reason for travel, making it a more conducive space for commuters. The respective carriages and berths are booked on a first come first serve basis,” he explained as you glanced at the leaflet.

─────── ⋆⋅💎⋅⋆ ───────

𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖘

💠 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲
# individual-run awards
# not associated with Wattpad or any other community

💎 𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
# community-run awards
# awards hosted under a community but posted on an individual's account

─────── ⋆⋅💠⋅⋆ ───────

𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖒

💎 Username:: please tag yourself
💠 Award name::
💎 Carriage:: please choose the appropriate carriage
💠 What's it about:: note that this will be the description for your page
💎 Are you willing to send me a copy of your cover to help with the promotion?::
💠 Tags: Dark_Ghostie +3 other award hosts or communities