meridians

"Uh, uh, Angel, what the hell is this?"

He had kicked his shoes off and plopped down on Sugarplum's bed after work, falling into an unintentional slumber. Apparently she was just getting back home.

To say he picked the lock, she didn't seem all too surprised to see him.

Relaxed, he rubbed sleep from his eyes before looking up at her. "What's up, sugar walls?"

His morning was eventful to start, a large portion of it spent reviewing the acreage of land his family could build upon. Promising.

After that, he spent the remainder being the coffee-delivery man for Father Jones and his homeboys.

By the afternoon, he emailed his dad suggestions of things he could place in the area along with their specs, then contacted his partners to create virtual models for him to present (hopefully) at the end of the week. Once he checked the time again, it was evening.

While his daily activities were exhausting, he hadn't realized just how tired everything made him. He'd been napping for hours now.

She placed her phone in his face, he looked at the selfie he took earlier right before he dozed off.

"What's the issue?" He asked sleepily, stretching under her covers. Sugarplum and her high thread count sheets. Who did she think she was? Him?

"Just ate my girl ass??? You really posted this for the world to see? With this caption?"

In the photo, he had one of her prettiest lace intimates wrapped around his head, a lazy smile on his face.

"And I'd shout it from the rooftops."

"One, I'm not your girl, and two, you didn't eat my ass!"

"You're right, what're we waiting for?" Angel pulled her closer by the hip.

"You're in my bedroom, you idiot!" She started to pace, "What if Daisy-Mae sees this?"

"She is beyond blocked. It's not even funny how blocked she is. No more cocky for her."

Sugarplum grabbed his phone from the nightstand and threw it at him, "delete this shit right now. I'm not playing with you."

"Ouch. Right in the nipple," he rubbed his chest sorely before biting his lip, "loving this aggression, though." Angel leaned up on his elbows, eyes trailing her frame appreciatively. "You wore that to work today? I know you got a raise and I am not talking about promotions."

He admired the pantsuit, noticing how her clothes were more snug in the hips and thighs than when he first met her. She had a lil something, something to work with back there now.

"Don't even think about wearing that again when school is back in. Those teenaged boys will have a field day with your fine ass."

"Angel, what did I say?"

"About what?"

She tapped her foot, hands on her hip.

"I'm sorry but I'm not deleting that. The hoes need to know I'm off the market."

"And what a tasteless way to announce it. A normal picture of us wouldn't suffice?"

"Damn...you're right."

"See."

"I should've thrown you over my shoulder with your ass in the air and then posted."

"No."

"Loosen up, it's all fun and games. No one even knows it's you."

"Shebazz does! And Brazil!"

"They do not care about you, bae."