Chapter 1: The Dead is walking

Madison Dixon POV

I looked at Crucie. I sighed. He was called the Predator because of how many people he slaughtered yet... he saved me.

I then sighed as Lori walked past us. I didn't look at anyone. I knew their looks. They were judging me because he was a predator an alien and I was a human. I was in love with him and he's always been there for me.

He then gently rubbed my cheek. I turned to him. You okay, baby? He asked. I nodded. "I'm fine." I said. He nodded. Crucie smiled.

I looked at Merle. "I don't care about the others I care about you!" I said. Merle looked at me. "Okay? Just come back... and don't be stupid!" Merle snickered.

"I'll be back sweets." He left and I sighed.

I was sitting down at the quarry. My three headed dragon was lying in the water trying to cool down. All three heads lifted when they saw me. I smiled and rubbed their snouts. All of them purred.

I then turned to see Crucie. "Okay. What's wrong with you? You're never this quiet." He said. I sighed.

"Is it your father?" He asked. "No. He's dead..." I said numb. Crucie looked at me.

He then hugged me and I hugged him back. He rubbed my hair softly. I kid my head on his chest and he rubbed my hair softly.

I woke up the next morning and saw I had a small baby bump. I sighed and attempted to sit up. I then saw Crucie come in. "Can you help me?" He snickered and helped me up.

I got dressed and he helped me walk. "I seriously don't know how you can get pregnant right now." Shane sneered. "And I seriously don't get why you're such a dick to me!" I snapped.

"Because of him!" He sneered pointing to Crucie. Excuse me?! Crucie snarled. "Hey! Hey. Calm down. Leave it." I said. Crucie looked at me and then he nodded. I sat down and he stood beside me guarding me. Andrea walked over and Crucie growled. "Guard dog. She's nice." I tease. Crucie glared at me.

I smiled. He then backed up. "Hey. I was just curious if you wanted to go fishing with me and Amy?" She asked. "As much as I'd love to, I'd probably bring the whole boat down." Andrea smiled

I then sighed as I saw Shane walk off with Lori into the woods. I rolled my eyes.

Andrea and Amy ended up sitting with me and Crucie. "They don't even try to be secretive about it." I said. Amy snickered. "Like seriously... if you're gonna screw a guy without everyone knowing.... It's call sneak." I said. Crucie gave me a look. "Aw, baby, I'd never cheat on you. No human has a cock like yours."

Andrea and Amy laughed. I smiled and Crucie gave me a look. "Love you."

He smiled and nuzzled my head.

I then felt a small pain. "Oh, that was a strong kick." I said. Crucie turned. He placed his hand on my stomach.

I then felt the pain getting worse. Out of instinct I grabbed Crucie's hand. He turned to me shocked.

I then felt my water break. "The baby is coming."

I woke up and Crucie was cooing at the baby. I smiled. He then gently rubbed the baby's cheek.

I smiled.

He then noticed me awake. He then gently held the baby out. It was a girl. "I named her Ellie..." he told me softly I smiled.

I then saw Scar my oldest son came in. He saw the baby. "I thought you weren't having her until next month?" He asked. "She decided to come early."

Scar then looked at her. I smiled. "Do you want to hold her?" He nodded. He then gently took her from my arms and he cooed at her. "How come her left eye is grey?" Scar asked. "She might be blind in that eye. It's a birth defect. It happens." I said.

Scar then cooed. "It doesn't matter. She's perfect." I smiled. I already had three boys. Scar, Fugi, and Wolf.

Scar smiled as Ellie fell asleep in his arms. "I literally do not want to let her go..." Scar admitted. I smiled.

"Well, you need to lay her down in her crib." I said. Scar gently laid her down and he sighed.