✿。‧₊🐇 A Day at the park 🐇₊‧。✿

Make sure to play the music on the second image displayed then swipe back to the first image then enjoy the story 💗

The weather was lovely bright and beautiful. The perfect day to have a picnic. Michizou and Teruko were super excited that they wanted the car ride to go faster.

"GO FASTER TECCHOU!! I WANT TO GO ON THE SWINGS ALREADY!!!" Teruko whined.
"No Teruko, we can't go over speed limit. That would be breaking the law of justice."
Tecchou said calmly continuing to drive within the speed limit.
"Ugh!!" She crossed her arms with a pout as her face expression.

—2 hours of a hectic drive they had arrived

Michizou and Teruko swung open their doors as soon as Tecchou parked the car

"Hey! Don't you dare fall while running you too!! God damnit they act like 5 year olds.. This is tiring." Jouno sounded irritated while getting out the car.
Tecchou had gotten out the car closing his door after opening the car trunk. He walked on over to the trunk and pulled out the picnic basket and blanket.
"You did pack normal lunches right Tecchou?..." Jouno crossed his arms. He didn't really trust Tecchou packing the lunches but since the other two where too excited for the day they didn't pack any food for the picnic, in this case.... Tecchou had to.
"Mhm just some sandwiches for the 4 of us. I made sure it is to your liking don't worry" He gave a slight grin then closed the car trunk. "Ready?" He stared at Jouno. For a while they just stood there then he finally responded, "Yeah- Yeah let's go.." Jouno walked at a slightly fast pace. Tecchou walked right after him with the stuff in his hands. You could see Teruko and Michizou acting like 5 year old children pushing kids off the slide and swinging on the swings pushing each other or both on the swings.
Tecchou went to find a nice area on the grass to lay out the stuff for the picnic. He finally found a spot after 15 minutes and placed the blanket down on the grass then the basket filled with food. "Finally found a spot?" Jouno gave a slight teasing smirk. "Yeah I had to find the perfect spot for all of us.." He motioned Jouno on over to sit with him but forgot he can't see so he just called out instead.
He went on over and sat down with his legs crossed while Tecchou was sitting criss crossed apple sauce style.
After about an hour it was 2:39pm.
Michizou and Teruko ran on over and complained to Tecchou and Jouno.
"Where hungryyy!!!" Michizou groaned and moaned rubbing his tummy. "Okay here eat this sandwich I made." While saying this Tecchou pulled out the sandwiches from the basket and handed one to everyone then himself. Michizou ripped open the sandwich bag holding his sandwich then bit into it quickly then chugging a drink of fruit punch causing him to have hiccups. "BAHAHAHAHAHHA YOU HAVE THE HICCUPS!!" Teruko bursted out laughing while pointing at him. She was laughing really hard that her face was turning red. "Hm.." Jouno hesitated then opened the sandwich bag to bite into the sandwich which was surprisingly normal tasting.. He took another bite but the second bite didn't taste normal.. It tasted funny than the first bite. "BLEH!!" He threw up the second bite he took. "Jouno! Are you alright?? Was the sandwich not to your liking?!" Tecchou said with worry in his tone. "N-N-ughoiihhsja!.. No! That is not a good tasting sandwich!!!" He threw up mid sentence now not feeling well.
They all went home, Jouno throwing up the whole way back, Tecchou doing his best to keep himself sane in the craziness happening in the car, then Michizou and Teruko whining about having to leave the park just to take Jouno back to his bed so Tecchou can take care of him.

Tune in for the next episode: Jouno's ill
Words: 674