🎃 Halloween Cheer!! 🎃

Make sure to play the music on the second image displayed then swipe back to the first image then enjoy the story 💗

Today was Halloween day and the some police members got a break to spend with family that meant that Fukuchi gave his members a break

Today was Halloween day and the some police members got a break to spend with family that meant that Fukuchi gave his members a break. Teruko and Michizou where super excited because they were gonna dress up as matching dinosaur inflatables. While Tecchou had finally convinced Jouno to do a matching one with him. They were going to be Batman and Batgirl (cause i said so 🥺)
"Hey why do I have to be batgirl!?" Jouno was upset that he had to batgirl. "Because we didn't get Robin since they didn't have him I. Your size duhh" Teruko did a sassy duh to Jouno stating the obvious. "But like why can't Tecchou be batgirl?" He was quite annoyed at this. "Are you questioning your second commanders picks?!!" Teruko was slightly upset. "No I'm just... questioning.." Jouno said with a small apologetic tone. "Good now go put that dang outfit on!!" She had a happy grin on her face.
Tecchou came out of the bathroom all dressed while Jouno went in his dorm to change. Couple minutes later Jouno came on out wear the batgirl costume. Tecchou looked on over and nearly bursted out laughing but kept it to himself. "Good now everyone has their costume. Let's go get candy!!!!" Teruko said cheerfully. "Yeah!!!!" Michizou had the same tone in voice and expression as Teruko. Both of them went running on out the door with their inflatable dinosaur costumes. "Jouno uhm nice costume, heh" Tecchou had a slight bit of sarcasm in his voice. "Oh shut up. I just want to kill you so badly I swear." He was irritated and so ready to kill Tecchou any moment.

Stay tune for next episode: Babysitting duty
Word count: 298 - 347
Ty this is a Halloween special so it was done quickly since I'm doing this a day before so it's kind of rushed and short I hope you enjoyed though >< no one is probably reading this but whatever ^^