2- the traveler's meet the hydro archon

They come to a stop Lyney says Uh, you said you were going to see lady Furina? Well, it seems Lady Furina has come to see you. The guards took their positions the white and brown haired girl was now watching form the sides.

A purple haired girl was infront of the Traveler, Paimon, Lyney and Lynette. Lady Furina makes her appearance. Paimon says huh? So... she's the hydro archon? But how did she know we were looking for her?

Furina says My dear people, rich and poor, those with a cup in hand and those with nothing at all, raise your glasses in celebration! If you don't have one, then just raise your hand in lieu. The people were cheering.

Furina says as you can all see,  two unfamiliar travelers have arrived in our nation. Come, let us make a toast in honor of this traveler and his companion who have journeyed here from distant lands! Everyone cheers once again.

Paimon says Uh...? is she talking about us? Traveler thinks to himself nobody here seems to be holding a glass... Wait, a minute that girl over there, must be the one who's been watching, us since we've gotten to Fontaine. Who is she? I'll ask Lyney and Lynette after.

Furina says I've long heard of the turmoil and chaos you've left in your wake as you visited other nations, but I welcome you nevertheless... No, I have come to receive you personally.

Fear is for insignificant cowards. I am a god, and will never entertain the notion of such meaningless wariness. You can be rest assured. I see clearly your sincerity. Of course, seeking an audience with me is the most sensible thing to do. It will allow you to truly behold my power and witness my authority. Intelligent people always gather under the correct banner.

I, Focalors, hereby welcome you to the nation of hydro and acknowledge the value and insignificant of your trip. Now, you may rejoice in this! Traveler says Well, finding the archon was easy enough...

Paimon says Yeah, Paimon still can't believe it... it feels like we've only been here for a few minutes. But the hydro archon's entrance was uh, how should Paimon describe it...? A little over the top?

Ahem...Uh, Miss hydro archon... How did you know we were coming? Furina says Ah, I see. As outlanders you inevitably lack even some of the most basic understanding. Don't forget that even gods can be divided into the mediocre and the excellent. I suppose it's only natural for you to be awestruck by my abilities.  

You had best stop and consider... do you really have the noble qualities and etiquette necessary to communicate with a god? All it takes is a flick for me to know everything about you. Paimon says Whoa, talk about high and mighty...

Traveler says Feels like she can't get over herself... Furina says Oh? What's with these looks? Perhaps the welcoming ceremony still isn't enough?  Hmm, what else should I say then?  Paimon says Uh, is she waiting for us to start talking? The people then talk about lady Furina. Furina says Ahaha! Yes, but don't get too excited now... My dear believers and spectators alike tend to get quite rowdy, and despite the noise, I've come to tolerate all their ruckus.

You may consider this my reward to all of you! I have determined that there will be an epic duel between myself and this traveler from another land, just as you were hoping to see! Paimon says huh!? Now she wants to fight? Aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves? The traveler brings out her weapon and perhaps for combat.

Traveler says ...Bring it on. Three guards stand infront of the Traveler. Furina says Hmm? Hmph! A-Are you not afraid? Might I remind you that this is a duel against the divine! A purple haired woman says What are you trying to do,  traveler? Provoking a god infront of her people?

The white brown haired woman steps out infront of the Traveler in a distance and says Calm down, Clorinde! Must you always be so serious about everything! Clearly they mean no actual harm! To lady Furina here!? They obviously aren't used to, how things in Fontaine work yet. Next time please consider this factor, as it will be useful for future reference. Clorinde just sighs and says Must you interfere in everything I do!?