6. Coffee

My heartbeat sped up as I saw the beauty in front of me

My heartbeat sped up as I saw the beauty in front of me. Anayya Rajkapoor. She was wearing a pink sari with jhumkas and light makeup with her hair dangling on her shoulder. The pink sari hugged her body as if it was made for her. Which dumb person would want to leave a noor like her I met her eyes and saw her staring at me to which I smirked and cleared my throat to get her out of her trance. Beside her stood her daughter in her uniform with a smile on her face.

When her taiji told her to make chai she nodded and went inside.I quickly gave a nod to Abhi as a sign to go help her. He smiled and decided to excuse himself to go inside. Till then her Tauji said kept on muttering about how well his business was going.

She came out and served me coffee and cookie which I can bet Abhi must have told. I had a sip of it which soon turned into me having several sips of it resulting it to be over. I gave a glance to maa when she told us to talk privately. I heard her tauji say something about Aadhya's room to which she looked utterly confused but nonetheless she got up and her Tauji got a bit close to her to whisper something but she took a step back almost as if she didn't want to be too close to him.

Then he whispered something to which she just nodded and started walking in front of me when suddenly she tripped and my heart sank as I saw the scene unfolding. I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards and she just clashed on me. My hand reached out to hold her bare waist for balance. The soft and warm skin under my cold rough hands was just soothing.I asked her if she was okay to which she replied and got out of my hold. I saw Abhi smirk a little but I just ignored it.

When I entered the room I knew it wasn't Aadhya's. A normal four year old child would have games all scattered over the room and her clothes here and there but this room had absolutely nothing. When I had told her my heart out I meant every single word of it. I would look after both of them.I felt my heart go at peace and I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding when she nodded a yes to her Tauji.

We were bidding bye when I heard her say

"can I have your number please"

in a soft voice.I nodded and gave her my number and saved my name as "Abhiraj Singh" on her phone to which she frowned and just removed my surname and said

" im not a business client that I would save your surname too right " I just chuckled and said a yes.

We left and sat in our car with maa sitting beside me with Abhi sitting on the backseat. Suddenly  Abhi said

"Bhaii did you like the coffee bhabhi made?" I took a minute to understand what bhabhi was he talking about only then did  I realise that he was talking about Anayya.

"yes why and you have already stated calling her bhabhi?

"of course she is your fiancé I can't call her by her name right"

I nodded

"maa did you see in twenty six years of his life he never liked coffee made by anyone but you and today he loved the coffee bhabhi made" he said and maa just smiled and nodded.

His words just made me think about it. I never ever liked a coffee that maa hadn't made. Never and today  I actually didn't mind the coffee Anayya made. Her coffee didn't make me once think about the fact instead I liked it that I would ask for another cup if everyone was not there.

"bhai inna gheri soch mein bhabhi ke bare mein sich Rahe ho kya?"

( bhai are you thinking about bhabhi while thinking so deeply about something )

to which I just glared at him and said "I had thought to buy you ice cream but I don't think that will be happening now "

he frowned and started arguing about it with me but practically to a wall because my mind was captured by a girl in pink saree or to be more specific my fiancé.

We reached home when i was pulled by maa

"Beta you will get married soon you will have to take care of Anayya and Aadhya. I know you will after the childhood you went through but it is my duty to tell you this .Aadhya is a very kind hearted girl so you have to take care of her heart of a diamond and treat her like a queen and you have to treat Aadhya that adorable girl like the princess she is" she said while patting my heart

"ji maa relax app tension mat karieye main hoon nah. I will take care of both of them and always give them everything that there heart desires."

(yes maa relax dont worry about it i am there nah)

"Beta i have realised care is never enough. You will have to love both of them too. For aadhya you will have to be like a father figure whom she can trust and talk about anything. For anayya for that girl you have to be like the husband figure which i assume she never had."

" ji maa, i know that in sometime they will hold a special place in my heart which i can never give anyone"

she smiled and nodded and we continued talking about random stuff until my notification came of the ice cream i had ordered for abhi . I bid her goodnight and went to the front door to get it. I paid and got it . I grabbed a spoon and proceeded to abhi's room. I opened it and i heard him come running towards me to hug me while he muttered "you are the best bhai"

He went and sat on the bed when i asked him

"Did you like Anayya?"
I had to ask him ahout his opinion also it does matter on what he says he is my brother afterall.
He smiled and said

"bhaii she is the best, she is actually my teacher and she asked me about the homework you did yesterday . I got nervous so i just told her the truth to which she agreed to not tell anyone . I really like her"

"Okay abhi good night"
I went to my room and called it a night and slept thinking about the noor i had witnessed in the evening.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT <3

AND WHEN DO YALL WANT THE NEXT UPDATE?