26.Cousins

Raj had made Aadhya sleep peacefully in his room as my room in sometime would be filled with stylists, makeup artist, hairstylist and what not

I had changed into a more comfortable kurti and raj changed in his casuals.

We were now making our way to to the cafe in the hotel to meet his cousins and now the nervousness was just increasing . I am nervous to death.

We were walking when suddenly raj pushed me to the wall behind me and kept his hand under my head in order to not hurt me.

"what are you doing?"

He just smiled and flicked the one strand of hair which was on my face to behind my ear and held his palm up to show me his palm.

I moved my eyes to his palm and saying I was shocked would be an understatement. He has written my name on one of his palm and Aadhya's on other.

I had no idea he is putting up mehendi as he was complaining about the smell like a baby in the morning.

I held his palm and caressed my name and smiled .

"OH MY GOD, no way you got mehendi done you were being cranky about it in the morning only toh"I exclaimed

He frowned and replied

"I wasn't being cranky."

"you were."I laughed and glared funnily

"I was not being cranky, okay fine give me one valid reason why you think I was being cranky'

"okay fine. You literally begged maa to tell those ladies who were coming to do your mehendi to go away while hiding behind her back" I raised my eyes and smirked in victory.

"Fine"

"at least show me your mehendi now"

He just smiled and showed me his palms again. The small roses he got beside my name suddenly made me feel so overwhelmed. The entire wedding has made me feel overwhelmed.

He suddenly took his hand back and whispered

"bohot deka liya ab aap mereko apni Noor ko akhne dijeye"

(you saw it now let me see my noor)

I blushed and smiled and suddenly he started leaning closer.I started feeling my goosebumps coming in.

He was staring at my lips and then flicked his eyes to drown me deeper in his eyes.He was slowly leaning and I just closed my eyes not able to keep up with him being so close to me.

It was happening . My first kiss with raj was going to happen now.

I was waiting when suddenly I felt soft lips. On my cheeks. I heard giggling and then when I opened my eyes I saw him laughing . If I could kill someone then it would probably be him.