19. Call

Our wedding date being just a month away I had to work day and night so that a month into my wedding I can give time to raj

Our wedding date being just a month away I had to work day and night so that a month into my wedding I can give time to raj.well raj being raj had decided to take an entire month off and when I tried telling him how he shouldn't , he replied with a very smooth line about him being the CEO of the company. When I further tried arguing he said something which made me sad. He was going on a business trip for 15 days. 15 fucking day ke liye. who goes for soo long. it's literally half the entire month. He had sensed my sadness and had tried comforting me by saying that he will stay with Devansh bhai and make sure he looks after himself and he would be back before I know it.

it might have helped for five percent but baki ka ninety five percent toh was still sad only but this was his work we are talking about, his work provides him peace to another level. The day before going he had come over and taken me and Aadhya out to a play area where Aadhya enjoyed a lot especially when raj had jumped on the trampoline with her and went down the slide holding hands with her not caring about the fact that his entire body was bigger than the slide.

We had gone for a movie after that. it was a Disney movie as our main priority was for Aadhya to have fun so watching a new princess definitely made it way more fun for her. isn't it every small girls dream to one day wear a crown and wear a ballgown with their hair dressed up and wear heels. we then had gone to this dinner place where they served everything almost like you name it and they have it and if I had totally not guessed, it was owned by abhiraj . I was still confused about how can one be the king in so many fields. like it feels like he owns everything even my heart. uff bohot cheesy ho gaya. When he dropped us back home he made me promise to not skip my meals and call him if I face any issue and only if he couldn't make it better he gave me this entire book series which the author hadn't even released yet. I was shocked would be an understatement.

When it comes to Devansh bhai and mahira, well let's just say they fucking love PDA or rather public display of affection. They kiss each other like every second. personally I hate pda I find it very not it. I am thankful to god that both of them have left India and are going back to the states. Keeping their pda aside I do miss mahira. She has always been there like a pillar of support. They will come back for our wedding for sure and mahira is only coming because she can bag money from raj in the juttta chupai rasam. This girl will make me mad some day. oh sorry she already has. Taiji and Tauji have been very weirdly quiet since a while now but I think he is just waiting for an opportunity to fucking kill me.

Aadhya, Abhimann and I go in one car to the school. Raj had arrange everything before going so I don't feel any inconvenience but little does he know that him not being here has already made everything seemed incomplete. I everyday leave from school and ring him up as that's the only moment when the time differences don't cause an issue. everyday I talk to him and blabber nonsense and he quietly listens to it while just responding and commenting on it.

I just came out of the staff room and I dialled his number with my tote bag stuck under my right arms I was holding my phone with the right hand. he didn't pick up. that's weird he always picks up and responds in two rings. Maybe the call didn't connect? I called again and again when he finally picked up. ugh finally he picked.

"raj kata ho itna bar-" I muttered to him a bit irritated and angry when I was interrupted by a very high pitched voice.

"abhiraj is busy right now with me bitch" and the line got disconnected.

no this is not possible . there is no way he would do this right? im just overthinking right this can't happen abhiraj isn't a person like that.you thought even he wasn't a person like that. my inner voice mocked me as if telling me how I can be so dumb. my brain was accepting it while my heart had closed its door and was waiting for it to be a lie. im I dreaming is this a nightmare I pinched myself I but but still I didn't escape I was stuck in the school with my hand shivering. maybe I am just overthinking I shouldnt jump to conclusions.

I once again unlocked my phone and dialled Devansh bhai's number. he picked up on one ring

"anayya are you okay?"

"bhai do you know where raj is?"

"no anayya he just told me he would return late. is everything alright? do you want me to check on him?

I wanted to shout and cry when I heard this but before I could I assured him with my cracking voice that im okay and there is nothing to worry about. of course raj would come home late, he must be having fun. no how could I even trust him. I am such a foolish person to think that all men are not the same. I am such a foolish person to think that abhiraj Is different. I am such a foolish person to think that maybe I could find happiness right now. I am such a foolish person to believe him and trust him. someone did say the truth, never be so kind you forget to be clever. I shouldn't have even thought that he is the one. I always give away my heart but these men always drop it and return me the pieces. I am overreacting for sure but how can I not. HE did the same thing and I thought it's a misunderstanding but it never is.

I forced myself to go pick Aadhya up. i went with abhimann and as soon as he dropped me off I rushed inside my room. these four walls can provide me the peace I never got. the peace I never get and the peace I will never get. I put Aadhya to sleep and made my way into the bathroom . I dropped to my knees and the tears dared to escape. I just can't handle this anymore. is there something missing in me?Is it because I am not that attractive?is it because of my stretch marks? is it because I talk too much? and after a few hundred more is it because ? I slept on the bathroom itself.

TIME SKIP

it had been and entire week when I was not talking to abhiraj . he had called me every single day after the but I couldnt bring myself to pick it up. whenever his name would strike I would just get a flashback of what had happened . he has texted thousands of times but they had gone unread by me. I did not have the energy to reply. I couldn't sleep because my mind and heart weren't at peace at all.

I picked Aadhya up and made my way to the parking lot when I saw a person leaning on the car with his legs crossed in a suit. It was abhiraj standing there.