Day of Departure

OK! This is the next chapter where tensions between Jaune, his team, and Team RWBY get a little bit spicy! Also, the day of departure of Holostars plus Holofive to Remnant as they go to retrieve their important member. 

Disclaimer: As usual, I don't own anything from this story. Hololive and Holostars belong to Cover Corporation, RWBY belongs to Monty Oum, etc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Three days later, Beacon Academy)

The next morning, the Academy was filled with life as students were in the cafeteria, eating breakfast, chatting with their friends, or focusing on their studies for whatever exams or tests that was incoming.

"Three days have passed." Jaune thought to himself as he watched outside the window, gazing at the scenery while students continued to do whatever they wanted. "Me, Sana, and Coco-senpai have started to pack up some of my belongings as the three of us waited for the day that the borders between Earth and Remnant are opened."

He turned to his right, wondering what his team and Team RWBY were doing. While the two teams were looking fine at first, he noticed that whenever they had come into eye contact with him, they immediately averted their eyes to avoid facing him.

"Ah, they are avoiding me." Jaune thought to himself as he watched them, trying to avoid eye contact with mixed results. "To be honest, I can't blame them, considering what happened last night."  He remembered the reason why they were acting the way they are now.

And it started just as he left the Academy last night.

(Flashback last night)

After answering Ozpin's question, Jaune turned back to the door that led to the hallway, but he remembered something that needed much confirmation.

So, he turned back to Ozpin and asked, "Before I leave, may I ask something?" Ozpin, while confused, nodded his head in a sign to continue, "Have you approved my request?" 

The headmaster of Beacon's eyes widened, remembering the request made by the leader of Team JNPR before his eyes returned to normal and nodded, "Yes, after much contemplation and seeing your resolve, I decided to approve of it." He told the blonde leader/Holostar, who let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you. I appreciate it." Jaune gave his thanks.

His team, team RWBY, and his family blinked as they heard this before Pyrrha asked Jaune, "Wait, what is talking about, Jaune?" The others want to know the same thing.

Jaune facepalmed and sighed at this, knowing that they all wanted to find out about his request and beating himself over forgetting to ask Ozpin in the morning instead.

Ah well, time for him to face the music, "Yesterday morning, after I left you guys reeling from your punishment (Nora: I am still feeling that! Ren: Nora, shush!), I went to the headmaster's office for permission to..." Here, Jaune took a deep breath before dropping the bombshell, "Leave Beacon Academy permanently and return to Japan."

Silence permeates the area before it erupts into a burst of noises, "WHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!" They all cried out in shock.

Ruby stuttered in shock, "Y-y-you're leaving!"

Yang shouted in anger, eyes glowing red, "What the hell, Vomit Boy! You can't just leave!"

Jaune shook his head, "I'm sorry, but I already set in my mindset that moment I ended up in Remnant. I swore that I would return to everyone in Holopro, no matter what; please don't stop me from doing that." He told them.