3.My Rude Husband

INTRODUCTION

Kim Jungkook

Age:21

Husband:Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

Age:25

Husband:jeon jungkook

Ok guys so taekook had an forced marriage and Tae hated jungkook but jungkook loves him from the start.so let's see what's going to happen..

                  Jungkook's POV

I woke up at 6:00 AM and did my morning routine and went to taehyungs room(yes they sleep separately) I knocked in the door and opened the door and woke up taehyung...

T: WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!!

J: I - I- I came here to wake you up.

T:whatever get out.

And jungkook went out immediately.he wanted to cry so bad but he does not want Tae to think he is weak.

Jungkook went down stairs to make breakfast.he was making breakfast for the both of them and taehyung came down stairs looking Hella hot in a black suit.

J: I - I  made your favorite,waffles

T: No,I don't want to eat your disgusting breakfast. I am going and there is a party at 6:00 pm so get ready.btw we have to act like a couple even tho I don't want to put I have to do it for my office.so you better be ready.

J:o-ok...

And Tae left and kook broke down in tears..

J:w-w-why (sobs)d-does h-h-h-he do this to m-me (sobs)

Little did jungkook know Tae was watching him.

T: I am so sorry bun,I promise one day I am going to make you happy. I love you

          And he left to his office

            AT THE TAES OFFICE

(GUYS S WILL BE FOR SECRETARY P FOR personal assistance and e for employees anyways back to the story (:

Tae was doing his work in his office and someone knocked in the door and he said "come in" with a cold voice and his annoying employee came wearing a very short dress showing off her thighs and breasts

E:Good Morning sir in a flirty tone

T:Ms.layla I told you to stop wearing short clothes.

L: This dress is for you sir,and she went to his ear and said "I want you to rip my dress and wreck me daddy (flirty tone)

T: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE!!! YOUR FIRED!!! I AM FUCKING MARRIED
(Showing his ring 💍)

L:OMG sir I did not know you were married.pls forgive me sir pls.

T:GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE AND COMPANY!!!

L:yes sir (sobs)

                  At taekooks house

                  Jungkook's POV

I was getting ready,I wore a black silk t-shirt and leather pants. I went downstairs and waited for Tae to come

                   Taehyungs POV

I opened the door and saw the most beautiful angel sitting in the couch.jungkook did not see taehyung come and Tae clear his throat

T:ahmmm

K:oh your here l-lets g-go (smile)

T:hmm let's go (cold face)

And they went to the party and Tae opened the door for kook and kook blushed and he felt taehyungs hand in his waist..

3 hours later.....

Tae was talking to some people and kook was sitting down.somone approached kook and was touching him inappropriately and tae noticed and went there and punched the guy in the balls and he fell down..

T:DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM HIS MINE ONLY MINE.HE IS MY FUCKING HUSBAND!!!!HOW DARE YOU TOUCH WHATS MINE!!!

kook was scared but he pulled Tae and kissed him in the lips and Tae was shocked but he kissed back and hold kooks waist tightly. and Tae throw kook over his shoulder and said..

T: WHO EVER TOUCH WHATS MINE THAT DAY WILL BE THERE LAST DAY ON EARTH!!!

They both left to the car and went home and kook was blushing the whole time and when they got home Tae pinned kook to the wall and kissed him harshly.

Kook kissed back wrapping his arms around Tae neck and Tae holding kooks waist and they went to the bedroom..

OK KIDS!THATS IT FOR NOW I WILL POST PART 2 NOW. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED.LOVE YOU GUYS STAY SAFE EVERYONE !!!