Chapter 62 Shi Ancestral Place

Only then did the scope of the Heavenly Eclipse Blood Vine stop. Everyone looked behind with lingering fear. Unexpectedly, the ancestors of the Shi family used such monsters in their secret place.

Fang Wangru wiped the sweat on his forehead and said: "Adjust your breathing as soon as possible and leave. There should be another one behind us. The arrival of people attracted many attention. We will temporarily avoid those people from other forces to reduce conflicts."

"Yes, Teacher Fang."

Their group was able to follow the traces to this place, and other forces also are capable people. Sooner or later, they will be able to follow various clues to catch up here, so Fang Wangru is not surprised by the current situation. After adjusting his breath for a while and recovering two or three tenths, he waved his hand and ordered: "Let's go!"

After that, there was a deserted land. This time they did not let Jingdie lead the way. If the head of the Shi family can ambush and plan once, he can plan a second time. No one knows if following his traces, they will just step into his trap.

"The Heavenly Eclipse Blood Vine will absorb the surrounding spiritual energy before becoming dormant, so the environment here is normal."
Seeing Gu Yao's confused expression, Chi Changye explained, because in addition to the desolate surface, the spiritual energy here is also very thin.

"That's right, I didn't expect Brother Chi to know a lot about this kind of strange species in the world." Jiang Yan said with a smile.

Chi Changye said calmly: "I have been in the same environment before, and later I learned about this demon vine after reading relevant records there. Our luck is not too bad. The owner of this vine had limited cultivation of the demon vine during his lifetime. If he can exert the strength of the golden elixir, then none of us can escape today."

Fang Wangru glanced at Chi Changye appreciatively and said, "Our luck is not too bad. It seems that the ancestral land of the Shi family is here to protect what is in it. Let's go and see it if you have the chance."

As for whether to grab this thing, it doesn't matter if they look at it after they come in. Now more than one forces are involved, it is easy to get into trouble if they grab something. Perhaps because of the existence of the Heavenly Eclipse Blood Vine, they did not encounter any danger. After flying down in one direction, they saw an equally deserted mountain peak. At the same time, they heard the sound of fighting coming from the mountain. With Master Fang's gesture, everyone immediately concealed their aura and dived towards the direction where the sound of fighting came from. Through the cracks in the rocks, they saw that several cultivators on the mountain path below that were surrounded by a group of spiders. Each of the spiders was the size of a millstone. Not only did it spray venom from its mouth, but it also spun spider silk. There seemed to be spiders crawling out from behind.

Fang Wang Ru said in surprise: "It's actually a spider puppet," and then said clearly, "In this place where the spiritual energy has been drained, it is difficult for living creatures to survive. Only this kind of puppet is not a problem."

Jiang Yan looked at it for a while and said: " The head of the Shi family and Junior Sister Shi are not here, and we cannot tell the indentities of the cultivators below."

Fang Wangru looked deep into the mountain: "Maybe this is where the demon vine guards. Let's go down and have a look."

"Now that we are here, there is no reason to look back."

"Okay, then let's explore with senior. " Jiang Yan said with a smile. Several people no longer concealed their presence, and several figures rushed out. The cultivators who were fighting the spider puppets were shocked, but one of them shouted loudly "You are also here for the ancestral land of the Shi family, right? Shi Jingcheng has already entered. These puppets were released under his control. Only by defeating these spider puppets can we enter through the front passage. Fellow Taoists, why don't we cooperate. "