𝚁𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚂

𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕕, ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖

𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕕, ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖.  𝔹𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕙.

┆♪┆

I will never accept you unless you read the whole damn Rules! Vote this page so I know you already read it!

┆♪┆

I will Only roleplay in PM and Discord. We can discuss it first at the comment section.

┆♪┆

I sometimes doesn't feels like in the mood to roleplay. So please take notice and respect this.

┆♪┆

If you don't replied for straight 21 day period, I will personally end the roleplay. If you're busy with something please tell me so I won't misunderstand that you're no longer interested in it or that you're left.

┆♪┆

If you get bored of the roleplay please be honest and Tell Me. We can restart and create any ideas for it or We can just abandon the roleplay if you want and start a new one. I don't want to roleplay with someone who is bored easily. It won't be fun.

If there's something wrong or uncomfortable is going on don't be afraid to tell me. I will makes it stop and find other way to makes it more interesting and comfortable for both of us.

┆♪┆

If Any of your OC has any mental illness or illness please make sure you makes a research on it. I will ask you if I find out you have no clue about it.

┆♪┆

Don't makes your OC have the entire spotlight. Give me some too, I don't want to feel like a side character that only have to complete your story.

Please don't makes your OC perfect in everything, they must had a flaws or bad traits of them too.

Don't. I repeat don't. Makes a OP (Overpowered Character). As well as Gary Sue are not allowed no matter what.

┆♪┆

Your response must be at least 16+ sentence long. I do love some long sentences replies, although sometimes they overwhelm me cause i like matching reply lengths. It's okay to go below the minimum occasionally, just make sure you don't reply with one liners. I will forgive you if you're clueless how to replied back.