Chapter 0-Prologue-Unspeakable Confession

Someone said , getting 99 marks hurts more then 0 marks , because the most painful thing in life isn't not attaining something, it's being inches away from attaining it.

The same goes for liking someone .

In that dull lengthy period , you were the star that suddenly appeared....bestowing me with warmth and light ..but you were also the one who pushed me into an abyss of pain . Your every frown , every smile, that mischievous and overbearing side of you that only appears every now and then under that gentle exterior .

Branded in our youth , it became a dream filled with regrets....if growing up is a form of escape, I've finally escaped my past .

Shi Da Fu Zhong High School
I've gotten away  from that cowardly , embarrassing and awful part of me . A cold face P.E. Teacher . 

I just never thought that we would meet again under these circumstances .

AT SCHOOL ( Xun An as PE teacher )

Xun An's POV.

I entered the school building , kept my belongings on my table in the staff room and started to do my work ..checking students entry with proper uniform . Then i saw something..

"Pervert" I said this as I saw a boy holding a girl  .

" What are you doing to my student ?! " ..... i came near to them and separated both immediately. And then facing that two faced maths teacher.

"Miss. I think there's been some sort of misunderstanding." maths teacher - Yang Mu li said and then he left .. the girl told her that he was saving her from falling .

YANG MU LI ? What he is doing here ?
this time he...doesn't remember me....  Can we rewrite our ending ? 

Then she return to staff room and there she saw that a person was introducing him to everyone.

'Let's welcome our new hired teacher -    Yang Mu Li ..!!!'

"Hey, So we meet again"    said by Yang Mu li....

Hello my lovely readers !!!! this is my first story ever .. i hope you like it  ...enjoy reading. If you find any spelling mistakes so sorry for it as my first language is not English ....and stay safe and healthy..I want you all to support my this book and pls. like and comment ...
Author