Author's Note ..

Hello guyss !! A very enthusiastic  greetings to all. I would like to say that 

1. Thanks for reading my first book ever that is you know "Once more".
2. I'm sorry for grammatical mistakes as English is not my first language . And also your author is just 13 yrs old so hehe ..
3. None of the photos are mine or created by me . I took them from google or searching somewhere .
4.This work is totally fictional based . In this book, nothing is meant to hurt you or supposed to trigger you it's all fictional ..if you are a sensitive person then i would recommend not to take everything seriously ..So yeah my work is totally based on my imagination don't take it in a wrong way.
5. All the writings on here is my own work and imagination . So if you tried to copy it so please don't do that as I will report or sue you if you do.

And at last i would like to say that for once i never thought writing stories and book on wattpad or any other apps /websites . But you know I just fell in love with reading books and that encouraged me to write books . If you find first chapter boring , keep reading. I think my books are not that bad ..i hope you will find it interesting soon.

Yours Sincerely ,
Author