The two sides of a coin

Her body screamed in pain when another figure emerged, the figure with the same face as Ananya. This figure was wearing a black dress and with full anger came in front of her and said, "Ananya, you are destroying what I have done in order to reach this point. I won't let you ruin it." In the presence of the weeping girl, the figure asked, "Did you forget, pathetic girl, what they have done? What should I do to you, you stupid weak girl, what should I do?"

Between the sobs, Ananya says-"I did everything I could. Do you think I want to love him? No, I don't, and you know you cannot control who you love."

Black dress girl replied, "of course, you can control who you love, don't be foolish and don't mention those cheesy movie lines, you forget who is responsible for the harm done to our family.

Ananya-"But he was not, I don't think he knows anything, believe me, Dark Daisy"

The first thing Dark Daisy said to Ananya was, "Stop giving excuses, and thinking work should be my responsibility, that would be better. I'm giving you time to end this crazy drama, because otherwise, I will make it stop, and the way I will make it stop, I promise you that you won't like it."

In spite of Ananya's silence, Dark Daisy became annoyed as she continued to spook venom once more, causing Anaya to cry. "You pathetic girl, I knew you would cause me to fall. All my effort and work would come to nothing, you foolish creature," she said again, grinning her teeth. "I do not want my plan to fail, so I will kill you as well as Viraj. You will need to stay away from him otherwise I will make you do that."

The temper of Ananya was also getting high at this point as she said to him, "you can't control me, and who are you calling pathetic? don't forget that you are also me as well".

It is Dark Daisy who furiously shouted "No, I am not you; I am not weak or pathetic like you; I won't remain silent if someone cusses me; I don't cry, I make others cry; and since when did this pathetic Ananya have the courage to talk to me in such a way when we clearly understand who is at fault"?

Ananya: "I'm not weak. I don't respond back because I don't want to hurt others by doing so, and I don't want to be like you. If I responded to them, then what would be the difference between them and me?"

Dark Daisy rolled her eyes and said: "Same as the difference between you and me."."

When Dark Daisy observes Ananya's loss of self-esteem, she opens her mouth and says, clearly showing anger in her words, "Have you forgotten all the things that happened? Have you forgotten what they did to Vikram? Have you forgotten everything?".

"NO" Ananya said "I didn't forget anything, I just don't want an innocent person to suffer because of this revenge. My revenge is from those who did dirty things not from innocent ones."

Dark Daisy smiled as Ananya was saying some kind of joke, then she said "My Dear pathetic Ananya, I would like to remind you that the person you think is innocent, is not innocent at all. This is because the person related to the criminal is also a criminal. Therefore, please stop working your useless brain so hard. Relax, I will take care of the rest of things"

Ananya: "I won't bother you at all, but I want you to make sure you don't hurt Viraj at all"

Dark Daisy: "I promise you one thing: he is not on my hit list right now, so be a happy little girl."

Ananya nodded and didn't say anything.

Dark Daisy enters Ananya's head and declares, "I must do something to stop this creature from ruining everything I have worked on."

The innocent, naive eyes are now taken away by the dark, hateful eyes, who say "Well I'd better go to bed soon, otherwise I may grow wrinkles, and I will not look beautiful, so goodnight to myself, and with the new day, a new plan will begin."