Friends

love, How to describe it in one sentence?

love is the irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly but this definition differs from person to person.

Hi, I'm Y/n, a typical character created by god, even though he didn't know what he wanted when he created me. A person confident on the outside but insecure, a person who overthinks, a person who can make friends with anyone but not intently go to them, trusts very easily who is kind to me, a person who is an ambivert, a person who loves attention but at the same time also doesn't (lol describing myself) .

so I m kind of tomboyish, have a lovable joint family.

I even had a best friend since kindergarten. he always has been the most popular boy in school, he is handsome, clever, hot, a basketball team captain and a cold and mysterious person. I mean he is perfect girls would die just to date him.

Yoongi. people describe him as a fucking hot man (nothing false in that).

girls and boys both want to be a part of his group but this cold-ass is not into lovey-dovey kind of things, he thinks it's a waste of time and very cringy.now we both are 19 and adults and study in the same school. I have never got the guts to confess to him that I have liked him since we were 15. well now is too late.

yoongi is now dating a bit- I mean a girl. Park Mini is the official rich whore who wants everyone's attention .she is dating him just for his popularity and sex. I don't know why yoongi is stuck with her and when I confronted him he just changed the topic or remained silent.well, today is a normal day of school and I was walking in the hall towards my locker.

'y/n' mini yelled, woow speak of the classic bitch and here it is. I rolled my eyes and turned towards her.

'yes' I gave her a fake smile just to annoy her, now she will lecture me to stay away from yoongi.

'you bitch stop being around Yoon... yoon... what's his name again Yuna?', she asked to one of her side chicks. wow, I must become a fortune teller.

'god darling don't u know the name of the person you are dating.?' I asked her smiling She got angry and was about to say something when I interrupted.

'yoongi ' I said amused at her face.

'yeah I know I just call him Yoon sweetly' she said angrily and continued 'I know that u are madly in love with MY Yoon and just want his dick in you, but bitch that's never gonna happen as long as I m alive.' she said

 'oh, are u threatening me dear or are u going to die early', I looked at her with amusement and fake curiosity. I just love to annoy her.

'how dare......Nevermind, I am giving you a warning before you try to lure him into your trap by the excuse of the project. If anything happens btw you two I will thrash you. I hope u understand bitch ', she said angrily and glared towards me while I was stareing at her with a poker face .

she got annoyed and passed through hitting sholders with me.

I laughed internally and moved to the library where yoongi was waiting for me to do our project and homework. 

We generally studied together. I was an average student so doing the project with yoongi would surely give me good marks as he is also great in academics.

I reached the library and saw Yoongi sitting at the last table using his phone. I walked toward him and sat infront of him.

'hey, sorry I was late, I got stuck with a hoe' I said.

he looked at me and asked 'who'.

 'your girlfriend' I said 

'ummm ok, hope she didn't annoy you'he said embarrassed.

'well, it's more like the other way around' I chuckled remembering her annoyed face, I should have taken a pic. well, next time.

he gave me the brightest smile I see very rarely. he knew me too well to know what I did.

'let's stop talking about her and let's work' he said to avoid any further about her.we hate her, he also knows she is fake. I still don't get why he is dating her. I don't want to ask why they are still together for me just to be ignored again. I mean they are so different but so are we. Yoongi is a silent guy who has a soft heart whereas Mini is unbearable she is a real nuisance.

TIME SKIP (BOUGHT TO YOU BY LA-CHI-MO-LA-LA)

now it's 7 pm we stayed the whole afternoon at the library. We were now tired of doing our projects but the detailed work was left which yoongi said he would complete now we have to discuss how we would present in front of everyone but not now.

I kinda felt guilty for not contributing so much to the project as yoongi but well no one can be perfect, so I let it go.

'so now what should we do?', he asked.

'I don't know about you but I'm going to treat myself to ice cream after this much work', I said tiredly and stretched my limbs.

'hey I did most of the work you should treat me' he said pouting. I swear he has mood swings, who would think a cold-as-ice person could pout?

I looked at him and laughed 'It's funny when u try to be cute'

yoongi came back to his stoic face and stared at me.

after some time when I stopped laughing and annoyed him, he said.

'Let go to my place, I have ice cream', he said in a flirty tone.

'OK but what about your parents, I don't want to annoy them' I asked. I have been to his house several times, even our parents don't complain about our friendship.

'y/n, my parents are not home', oh yeah I forgot to tell you he is from a very rich family so it was normal for his parents to be on business trips often.

being a playful person I said 'But what about Mini, she said if I flirt with you ar be with you if not for the project, she would whip me'.I knew it would annoy him to just hear her name.

yoongi stared at me for 5 seconds with an unbelievable expression and I had I grin on. after some seconds he said common y/n the only person who is gonna whip your ass here is me, so stop talking about that bitch and let us eat go and eat ice cream together.', he had a nasty smirk on his face after saying that.

'understood', he whispered near my ear looked at me with the same smirk and passed by me towards his car.

I stood there and blushed He can be revengeful sometimes which does not go well with my heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------to be continued---