cat out of the bag

after the savage suga revenge we both sat in his sports car and he drove us to his mansion.

Did I mention that the MIN Yoongi is rich well forget it, he is filthy rich. he lived in a mansion. I haven't ever seen a house as big as his.

That's the reason people want to be his friends to make him spend money on them, so they can use the power yoongi has and the perks he gets They can be such a gold digger. but let me tell u one more thing about this sexy cat. He never I mean spent money on me or bought me gifts or gave me treats . Even his birthday gifts for me were very simple. He just stuck to printed cards as gifts. the most expensive gift I got from him was a pen on my 18th bday which was $100.

once I got angry and asked him to give something good to me and he replied savagely that being his friend was the biggest gift. even his smart replies turned me on. oh god, curse his hotness. But not now in his next birth.

my train of thought broke when the sound of yoongi door closing was heard, I quickly got out of the car and walked with him to the door He opened the door with the help of a key and went inside with me on his tail .

we straight went to the kitchen, while he took out the ice cream from the freezer I grabbed 2 spoons ready to Devore the cold sweetness .

he gave me the tub and told me to go to his room with it he said he had to show me something there. I skipped to the room happily skipping and eating ice cream on the way.

I entered and sat on the bean bag with a jump.his room was spacious with a king size in the middle, a walking wardrobe, a study table which had a wall shelf and computer and a laptop connected with a charger. on one side of the was a sofa set and a floor-to-roof glass window .

After some time he entered the room and I asked "What did you want to show me" while shoving a spoonful of goodness in my mouth.

he walked slowly toward me, smirking at me. God, he looks too tempting. shit.

he bent to my level and I looked at him without blinking till he was so close that I could feel his breath on my ear going down my neck.

"y/n," he said his nose lightly touching my neck just below the ear. I shivered.

"I know you love me" he breathed out and paused . my mind stopped working eyes widened. the spoon with ice cream hanging in my hand.

he slowly backed away we both started at each other. he slowly ate the icecream sesually still looking into my eyes.

wait wait wait..... what the fuck did he say....,...no no no I can't be true, he can't know, who told him? how does he know?

am I exposed? Is he joking? A million thoughts were running through my mind .

I gulped again and asked timidly "How.... how di-did you find out".

he gulped the ice cream which he stole from my spoon and said "Y/n I'm not blind" as a matter of fact" but I've never seen as blind and dumb as you" he chuckled My heart stopped, I was not ready for this, no.

me being dumb as fuck asked again"What do you mean yoongi"

yoongi stared at us with lust dripping eyes mine being the confused one.

there was a silence of 10 sec

"I am madly in love with you y/n" he said now his eyes going back and forth between my lips and eyes. I somehow form some words to take out of my mouth.

"Yoon-", he cut me off.

"y/n let me eat you out" he said .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                                                           to be continued-------