Prolong

Bellatrix's POV

"Ms and Mrs Forester I understand your concerns and frustration but we had no choice about the dementors the ministry said that if we didn't the school year would be cancelled" Albus told me and Silvia.

"And I understand that but you could've pushed the rule about how close they were to the castle, two students could've died from them being in the air on the quidditch field and getting scared by one and almost or falling off their broom one of them being our daughter" I told him sternly.

"We tried our best but those creatures have a mind of their own and are very difficult to control" he told me calmly.

"Albus there's been so much danger within the last year a death eater on the loose and dementors around the campus me and Bella have been talking and we don't know how comfortable we feel about our children being here this year" Silvia said concernedly.

We saw Minerva and Albus share a look before Minerva looked at us. "There is actually a way for your children to spend their year at a different school we've been talking for a while about doing a Transfer Student Program with Beauxbatons Academy of Magic" Minerva told us. "It'd actually make sense for your children to do it since both your brothers went there" Minerva said to Silvia.

"That actually sounds pretty good but since it's a mainly French speaking school Josh and Catherine would need someone to help with translation" Silvia told her.

"They will most likely have a school buddy that will help them around the school or with translation but we can talk with Madam Maxime about that" Albus said.

"Sounds good with me" Silvia said. "Bella?" She asked looking at me.

I nodded. "We'll take our leave now" I said.

"Will give you two an up date as soon as possible" Minerva told us.

Me and Silvia then apparated out of there and to our house. "Are alright darling" Silvia asked me noticing my distress expression.

"The farthest our children have ever gone without us is Hogwarts now they're going to be in a whole different country" I said my breath slightly picking up.

"I'm sure they'll be fine love plus Norman lives there and he's head of the of the auror department in the ministry" she told me grabbing my hand.

"I guess" I said then yawned.

"How about we go to bed and then in the morning we can talk to the kids about what this school year might look like" Silvia told me. I nodded and stood up taking her hand and going to our room and changing.

I turned around and saw her wearing my old school hoodie. "I still can't believe you made me keep that" I giggled slightly. "and you still wear it all the time" Wrapping my arms around her waist.

She giggled and looked at me after putting her hair in a messy bun. "I'm still basically the same size as I was back at Hogwarts just a bit of baby weight" she giggled. We went over to the bed and laid down. "How do you think the kids are going to react when they hear the news" she asked.

"I think Josh is going to be the most excited, Natalie won't mind it but she'll definitely miss the oldest Greengrass sister" Silvia and I giggled at that. "Dominic loves speaking French so he'll like that but he'll probably not be a fan of new people and Catherine I think would have the hardest time she doesn't like a lot of new people in new places so it'll definitely be hard for but I think she might like it" her face showing concern smile.

"I think so too but she has Natalie" I giggled. "I swear if it wasn't illegal she would be using crucio on some people" we both chuckled at that then decided to go to sleep.