Its okay joe

2 weeks later
*Felix's PoV*
"Hey guys so the wedding is tomorrow this is a bit of a short notice but....will you two be my best men?" I asked Dan and Phil
"YES OMG YASSSSSS" they both screamed "okay thank you guys need to make a speech" "okayyyyyy" they both said
*the next day*
DANS POV
"come on Millie we will be late ohhhhh my god we need to drop autumn at your mums". i said "ugh okayyyy I'm ready" she said and we got in the car and went to millies mums "hey you look really pretty" I said "thanks um" she said blushing. "Have you got your speech ready?" She asked me "ugh duhhhhh". I said "okay sassyyyy" she laughed at me
*at the wedding*
Okay so it's now my turn to make the speech oh my god help me ugh Phil why couldn't you make your speech longer oh crap now it's me "errrr hi inter- oh wait ahaha err well that's awkward anyway I'm really happy for Mazia and felix they look so happy together..." I said . Felix look at me and smiled "Okay guys there is something else Dan would like to Say this speech thing was just an excuse to get dans feelings out....again!" Felix said everyone laughed "bring her up" Felix said i gabbed Millies hand and brought her up to were I was standing "err yeah I know this isn't my wedding but there are some things I would like to say....Mille this is so awkward but yeah I er I couldn't of asked for a better family and yeah we've only know each other for a year but to be honest without Zoe or joe we wouldn't of met but there's one thing to make our family even more complete". I pulled out a ring "Millie sugg will you be a even more amazing best friend and marry me?" i said "duh" she laughed. Suddenly Zoe burst in (because she was the only one not invited to the wedding😂) "OHMYGOD MILLIE YOU SLUTTY BITCH" "what the hell Zoe" I said "WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO MARRY HER?" Zoe said "ugh Zoe shut up". i said "bitch no it's my decision just because Alfie hasn't asked to marry you yet stop being jealous for fuck sake" I shouted "OH MILLIE GUESS WHAT?" Zoe screamed at Millie "no one ever loved you not even mum it was an act you are not wanted I've hated you so much and so has everyone else all the people here Felix Mazia everyone GOT IT?!" Zoe pushed her to the ground i tried to get her up and tried to stop her "ZOE STOP" we heard someone shout it was joe "ZOE I can't take this anymore I hate being mean I HATE it why would you do this she's our sister were meant to help her". Zoe was shocked "shut the fuck up joe stop pretending". Zoe said "I'm done with pretending Zoe, Millie I'm really sorry for hurting you Zoe threaded me I'm really sorry". Joe said "it's okay joe" she said to him Felix called the police about Zoe "I'm really sorry about your wedding". Joe said "its okay joe don't worry you have helped us". Mazia said.
Millies PoV
The police cars pulled up and took Zoe away "Millie sugg?" One of them asked me "yes". I said I was really nervous "we would like to ask you a few questions.