1

Snow whites pov

I was goin in a room where my fathers diary is. And I went down to see a tree that wasn't there before. What is she up to now?

Then I heard four different grunts coming from my friends. I turned to see them just getting up.

"Shh"I told them "someone could hear us"

"Remind us again why we're here?" Red asked not knowing what's going on and picking up Aurora who's sleeping l.

"We're helping snow find answers for her fathers disappearance red" ARIEL said.

"So where do you think it would be?" Dorothy asked me.

"I don't know" then I looked under my fathers desk and saw it. "Got it."

Aurora wakes up "what's going on"

"She found the book" red said putting Aurora down "now let's get out of here"

"Not yet" i said "I need answers." I open and read.

I can't believe my beloved daughter Snow White has turned eighteen.
I only wish her mother could see the kind of smart and beautiful young woman she's become.Strange thing happened during the party.The castle guards brought in a woman named Regina.They said she was a witch, but she was too beautiful to be a witch.
I have married Regina. Everything feels so perfect! Except for Regina's strange looking mirror. There's something not quite right.People around the castle have been disappearing, one by one.Is it because of that peculiar mirror?I saw it with my own eyes, Regina talking to a tree.
She must be a witch!I should send Snow away to a safer place.My dear Snow, by the time you read this, my fate will be uncertain. She's coming for me now.I only hope you can find the Fearless Seven, and ask them for help.
Apples.... the most suspicious of fruits.

"Oh papa where are you" she said.

"I knew there was something off about that white bitch" red said.

"How long did you exactly know about it?" Dorothy asked.

"Since the day she arrived... I have this sense"

I looked at the tree and see apples on it "they don't look dangerous." I walked up to the tree and looked at the apple and touched it.All the sudden something happened.

"Snow?"

I looked at my friends to see they were in shock.

Then we heard the doors open to reveal Regina

"No, my shoes! Get them!" She said as a giant branch comes after us.

Then we see brooms there "can we borrow these?" I asked the wooden bears.

"Okay"

Then we all got on brooms and started flying to escape Regina.

"Okay" Red said  "I know it's not time for I told you so bu—"

"You told us so we know" we all said to red as we kept on flying.