The story of Bob

Once upon a time, two people met, fell in love and had a baby. In a moment of sheer genius, they named the kid Bob. Fortunately,  Bob's parents had money so they put him in a good school and he grew up as a smart, nice person.

One random day when Bob was 20 years old, both his parents moved to Hawaii and left him in Canada. He found a job working at Macdonalds so he was fine.

A few years passed. Bob has been slowly progressing in the ranks and was now manager of the Macdonalds he worked at. A few years after that, and he was manager of the whole chain.

Every once in a while, he would message is parents in Hawaii. They seemed very happy there and had no plans on returning. They were proud of his progress with his job.

One day, while he was checking in on one of the Macdonalds in his chain, a beautiful woman walked in and ordered 3 big macs and a diet Pepsi. Of course, Bob fell instantly in love. Bob had never dated anyone before and didn't know how to flirt.  Bob went back to working behind the counter at that Macdonald in case the lady came back. She did. Every other day, at 12:37 precisely, she would walk in and order the same 3 big macs and a diet Pepsi.

One day Bob had the brilliant idea to follow her when she left. As the woman walked down the street, Bob would walk a few dozen meters behind her, occasionally ducking into alleys or doorways. While trying to be sneaky,  he knocked over a bunch of stuff and generally wasn't very good at being sneaky. Fortunately it seemed the lady hadn't noticed.

Suddenly she turned the corner out of sight.

Bob ran to catch her and raced around the corner. He instantly felt a hand on his arm and a pressure on his chest and before he knew what was happening he was on his back on the ground. The sudden downward force caused him to black out.

Next thing he knew, he woke up in the hospital with the woman standing beside him talking to the doctor.

He made a vague noise. They both looked at him. The doctor explained that the woman had dislocated his arm and caused him to black out because she thought he was stalking her. He didn't tell her that that was exactly what he was doing. Apparently the woman was an undercover agent with the government and it was her job to be paranoid.

Bob was dismissed from the hospital now that he was awake and the lady thought it would be polite to accompany him as she was the one to put him there. They talked for a bit and Bob mentioned serving her at the Macdonald. The woman didn't remember him at all. Bob also asked for her name, she said it was Bobette. By the end of their walk, they realized they were deeply in love, and decided to marry each other the instant they could find a good church.