Bob and Bobette

At this point, Bob and Bobette had been together for three months. They got married about an hour after leaving the hospital at the St. TotallyNotSketchy Church. Every two weeks they go to the McDonald's where they first met. Every single time, they order the same thing; Two Big Macs and a Diet Pepsi each. Bob still worked as manager of MacDonalds, and Bobette still worked for the government as a spy. They were a strange pair to say the least. Bobette's work is full of action and fighting and stereotypical spy stuff. Bob files paperwork and sits at a desk all day.  One day, Bobette's employers gave her a job to spy on an important business man named Joe who happened to be addicted to MacDonalds. Bobette hacked into Joe's phone and set the google maps to take Joe to the MacDonalds where she and Bob first met.  While Bob and Bobette enjoyed their date, Bobette could watch Joe.

At 12:41, Joe walked in wearing a suit, holding a briefcase, and looking very much like an important businessman. He swaggered up to the counter and ordered his food in a loud, confident voice. He than looked around imperiously and swaggered over to an empty table. He opened his briefcase loudly, taking as much time as he could. Joe pulled out a sheet of paper and began reading.
At the angle Joe was sitting at, Bobette couldn't see what was on the paper.

"Bob dearest, I am feeling quite chilly here by the window" Bobette said to her husband. She was trying to get them to move to the table directly behind Joe.
"Oh no! Here. Take my jacket." Bob said in a worried tone, grabbing his jacket from where it had been hanging on the back of his chair.
This isn't quite going right thought Bobette.
"No, you keep it. I wouldn't want to get food on it." Bobette interrupted hurriedly. Time to be blunt.
"Why don't we just move table?" She asked, "There is an open one right over there, away from the window."
Bob turned to look and Bobette took the chance to start collecting their stuff. By the time Bob turned back around, Bobette was already getting up. Bob quickly grabbed his jacket and followed her to the table.

At this new table, Bobette could look over her husband's shoulder to read Joe's paper. It had the words JOE'S INSTRUCTIONS written on the top.
The rest of the sheet read;
What to do today to be a good businessman.
1. Go to MacDonalds and get lunch.
2. Look strong and confident while at said MacDonalds.
3. Sit down.
4. Open your briefcase and look smug.
5. Read this paper to make sure you didn't miss anything.
6. Read the Super Secret Confidential Packet Of Doom.
7. Put everything away and leave.

Bobette smiled. This was exactly what she came here for. Bob and Bobette made small talk as Joe finished reading JOE'S INSTRUCTIONS. Joe has never been a particularly good reader, so this took a while.
Finally, Joe put away JOE'S INSTRUCTIONS and pulled out The Super Secret Packet Of Doom.