𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈

"what was that!?"

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲

it was late at night as izuku entered his house setting down his book bag. today was the last day before officially moving into his new dorm. truth was, he didn't want to leave his house. he loved it here but it was time to say goodbye until winter break. izuku smiled looking around at the now empty house before heading into his room. the greenette opened the light to his room seeing all of the allmight posters and figures that he couldn't fit into his other bags. "i guess i could do some clean." he told himself going into the bathroom, grabbing an wet rag and an bucket of soap. the greenette began to work while listening to music on his speaker. 

he carefully wipe the dust away from the figures and drawers."bidi bidi bom bom,~ y se emociona (y se emociona!), ya no razo-" izuku sang, dancing a little before the whole room began to shake. "what the fu-!" he fell to the floor.

CRASH!

a loud sound can be heard in the distance. right where his backyard is. izuku body froze as he look at the window. there was a red glowing light, very bright shooting into in the air. it seemed to be coming from the lake. the greenette turned off his music and tilted his head before getting up. 's-should i investigate?' he thought for a moment. after an minute he got up heading to the kitchen grabbing an knife just for protection in case it was dangerous. he made his way outside where it was freezing cold. as he walked towards the forest he could hear a faint loud. it got louder each step he took. pushing the bushes out the way lead to an river steam.

 izuku eyebrows frown in confusion as he slowly walked towards the steam. the greenette eyes widened as he saw an person in the water clearly not moving. 'fuck!' he thought placing the knife of the floor. with no second thought he jumped into the gushing water, hissing at the temperture rate. with all his might he picked up the boy with ease and brought him to the surface.

panting heavy he checked to see that the person were still breathing properly. but he pause for a second. the 'person' didn't seem to be an 'person'. he looked different.. the greenette eyes glance over his body, studying it carefully. there was bruises and cuts all over him, his skin was milky pale as the creature had blond hair and sharp red eye. what caught izuku most atteion was that the creature had glossy antenna which were the same shade of his hair but the tips of the antenna were a light red shade which blended in good. not to mention his sharp elf ears which were long and pointy but droppy.

izuku didn't know if he should leave the creature here, call the police or... take it home? the greenette stumbled, tapping his feet lightly in what he should do. since it was already reaching midnight he sighed and decided to bring the creature back to his place until he knows what to do. izuku wrapped his arms around the creature back and behind his knees before lifting them up into his arms, holding him close to his body. 

izuku made his way back home, entering the house. with shutting the door he placed the creature on the couch. "okay.. so i have an per- well not a person but some creature in my house- should i call the cops? will the cops even believe?! shit, i can't bring this thing into my dorm!? how can i even get him inside the school!" izuku muttered to himself, pacing around the living room until he heard rustling. the greenette froze in his tracks, slowly turning his head to the couch watching the creature sit up, rubbing his eyes before meeting with izuku eyes. they both stared in silence until the shorter one spoke.

"¿o˥˥ǝɥ-ɥ?"

"ah shit.!"

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘