𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

"what a mess"

Katsuki

i lightly groaned as i could hear shuffling and noises in the back. i yawned sitting up to find the human pacing the around, shoving everything into what humans call 'book bags'  "¿ƃuᴉop noʎ ǝɹɐ ʇɐɥʍ" i spoke which caused izuku to jump up a little looking at me. "oh good! you're awake! today i have classes so i need you to stay here just for today!" izuku said putting something on his feet. "¡uɐǝɯ noʎ op ʇɐɥʍ 'sǝssɐlɔ ¿ɥnɥ" i muttered hopping off the bed. "listen.. i don't know what you're saying but i just need you to stay here!" the human tapped his shot making an weird thump sound before leaving me. alone.

i huffed rolling my eyes before turning to the empty room. 'what do humans even do in this world?'  i danced my way across the room. 'why not investigate' i thought heading to one of his drawers. as i opened it, there was only white sheets of what they call 'paper'  i grew bored just looking at it so i threw them onto the floor. i opened the second bottom drawer which had a few thing that i've learned back home.

uh.. stickers?

glitter..

scissors..

and glue? i think was the last one. also more paper but in colors. i grabbed all the items and placed them on the desk he had. i sat on the square cushion which was super bouncy but than took my focus back to the items on the desk. i grabbed the green sheet of paper and the scissors then started to cut weird shapes. after that i grabbed the glue, pouring a huge amount onto the paper before sticking them together. i didn't have time for it to dry so i poured so". more glue on the top then poured some white glitter onto on the gooey sticky substance. i felt proud of my work as i hopped off the cushion leaving my work to dry. then i grew bored again. ""¿¡op oʇ unɟ ƃuᴉɥʇʎuɐ ǝʌɐɥ ʇou uɐɯnɥ sᴉɥʇ sǝop" i yelled frustrated stomping my feet. 

i looked at the wall to see some strange men looking at me. he had blonde hair, like me but more brighter! a buff body and black eyes.he was wearing and blue,white,red and yellow pattern suit and the most ugliest hair style ever. "¡ʇɐ ƃuᴉʞool noʎ ǝɹɐ ʇɐHʍ" i stormed towards the person but they didn't respond. they kept smiling all big and bright at me. "¡pɐǝɥʞɔᴉp ǝɯ ɹǝʍsuɐ" i screamed tearing down the thing on the wall, ripping it into small pieces. i smiled to myself feeling victorious. i spat on the ripped pieces before flopping down on the bed. "˙˙˙ʎɹƃunɥ" i whined softly, clenching onto the pillow. 

"nʞnzᴉ ʞɔᴉnb ʞɔɐq ǝɯoɔ ǝsɐǝld" i whispered before shutting my eyes tight.

6 hours later

Izuku Midoriya

"bye uraraka!" i called out watching the brown haired throw a thumbs up. " bye deku-kun!" i heard her shout. i pulled out my keys, unlocking the door. "im back kat-" i paused half-way into saying his full name. "ngh? ¡¿nʞnzᴉ" i heard katsuki exclaimed. i shut the door dropping my bag then running to where my limited edition all might poster was ripped and shred apart completely. i felt tears in my eyes as i tried to pick up all the little tiny pieces that was left. "~˙˙¿nʞnzᴉ" katsuki coo'ed as he was now standing right besides me. "w-why would you do this?-" i sobbed but the blond titled his head. "¡ʇᴉ ǝʞᴉl ʇ,upᴉp ᴉ puɐ ǝɯ ʇɐ ƃuᴉɹɐʇs sɐʍ uɐɯ ʇɐɥʇ" he explained but of course i didn't understand one bit of information. i sighed getting up form my spot. "i really think  i should teach you english." 

i sighed wiping away my tears. i look at where my studying area was and my jaw dropped. their was a whole ton of paper on the floor with glitter sparkled all over my desk. "¡noʎ ɹoɟ sᴉɥʇ ǝpɐɯ ᴉ ¡ɥɐ" the alien skipped his way grabbing something off my desk then holding it up for me to see. it was an cute out heart covered in white glitter and big glops of glue dripping onto the floor. "f-for me?-" i asked my face twisting. katsuki nodded, i can tell he was proud of himself. "uh okay you know what!" i took the sticky paper away from katsuki placing it back on my desk. i grabbed the blond hands dragging him to the other room where their was an tv. i sat him on the couch then turned on the tv. i heard the alien coo'ed in amazement, watching closely.

'now he's out of the way... i now have a big mess to clean!' 

3 hours later

i stumbled to the floor as i finally finish cleaning, i turn my head to see katsuki still watching tv. i thought for a moment 'what if he's hungry..?' i got up,walking to the couch. "katsuki? are you maybe.. hungry?" i questioned. his eyes lit up facing towards me quickly. he nodded his head mulipely times. "okay okay! uh do you want anything?.." 

"s-s..sp-icy?" katsuki slowly said, spelling it out. "spicy food?" i asked to make sure and he nodded once again. "i think i have some spicy ramen.. let me make some for you." i smiled walking away into the kitchen. i opened the cabinets to find two cup noodles. one 2x spicy and one chicken flavor. i grabbed both setting them aside. i opened the hot water tab and wait for it to get super hot. than i opened both of the lids half way and poured the water. grabbing two chopsticks i placed them on top and set an timer for 8 minutes.

.

i heard my timer ring and shut it off. "katsuki!' i called out, bring the two cup noodles to the table. i heard the alien rushing to sit down. i sat the cup noddles in front of him and he took off the chopstick, then tearing off the lid.

"enjoy" i say, smiling.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘