3:she was a cheater

⚠️cheating,angst⚠️
(Y/n's p.o.v)
I made it into UA and now I'm going to the owl house to see luz before I go she told me her and willow were going to hang out but I didn't think much of it considering they were best friends I was walking up to the owl house about to open the door when I heard noises coming from inside " your such a better kisser than y/n willow" w-what I thought she loved me i knocked up n the door and opened it seeing willow and luz making out was a gross sight.

" w-what are you doing here y/n?" Luz asked me in a panicked voice

" how dare you after all I've done for you you still have the nerve to cheat on me?! Well we are over Luz " I told her crying as I exited the owl house she was yelling after me I loved her.

(Urarakas pov)
As i was walking to class 1-a I heard crying and running I saw what looked like a goddess from how pretty she was but why was she crying " hey are you okay you look like you've been crying for a while now " I asked the poor girl " oh yeah I'm okay " she told me " no your not I know we just met but I promise I can help" I told her " well I just found out my ex girlfriend has been cheating on me with my ex friend " oh no I feel so bad for her she shouldn't have to deal with that" I'm so sorry but what's your name I'm ochacko Uraraka and you are " I asked hoping for her name " oh I'm y/n blight nice to meet you I'm in class 1-a and you" SHES IN MY CLASS?!?! " oh I'm also in class 1-a why don't we walk together.

(Dekus pov) as i was talking to Lida I heard a voice ask me something " um can you please move your blocking the entry way" she asked oh it was the brown haired girl I saved during the exam and who I think is y/n blight she dyed her hair and her eyes look puffy like she had been crying " oh blight I didn't know you got into UA why do you look like you've been crying?" How dare he ask that what if something happened " oh I just found out my girlfriend cheated on me " girlfriend? She had a girlfriend.

(Time skip )

After the whole test thing I went to talk with blight and ask about her ex girlfriend because who would ever cheat on the goddess herself I know damn well I wouldn't I love her to much to ever cheat " hey blight you might not remember me even though we went to the same middle school I just wanted to ask who your ex cheated on you with " " oh my ex friend willow park she was and asshole and bitch." I said not caring about people at this point.

A/n y'all sorry for no updates I've been sick so yippee