4:THEY KNOW MY MOTHER?!

(A/n real quick this is a special one shot for SamanthaTorres690 )   ( summary: y/n's friends go to y/n's parents house to convince them to let her go with them to the pool and yeah)

(Yaorozou's p.o.v)
Today we are going to convince y/n's parents to let her go out with us! As friends of course....
We were walking up to the blight mansion! The whole of class 1-A was here even mr.aizawa ( he is a platonic yandere) when Uraraka knocked on the door and when it opened we saw a little purple slime thing? Whatever it was it looked so sad.. but it had a bow tie on it and made a hand motion to follow it when we all followed it,it led us to a man and women who we assumed were y/n's parents and once the women saw us all she sighed " You all must be mittens friends and teacher what can we do for you I am Odalia Blight" the old ha- women I meant women said. " we would like to talk about having y/n come out with us to places " midorya told her mom " we don't really like her being out in about instead of studying or training so please let my Abomination lead you out " she said as she summoned what we think is a abomination just as it was about to hit us another abomination goo stopped it.

(Y/n's p.o.v)
How dare my mother try and hurt my friends I summoned my palismen ghost and some abomination goo to stop my mothers abomination " you put that abomination away mother or else you and father will watch me tear this thing apart bit by bit " I told her,anger in my voice as she looked up at me anger in her eyes " Y/N BLIGHT  YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE " she yelled at me, I Tore the necklace that she gave me off and crushed it all while tearing her abomination apart.

(Aizawa's p.o.v)
Holy shit her quirk in action is better than the files from UA I would just Kill to be her father and her mother just needs to go I could tell that some of the other students were also interested in her quirk " that's enough Odalia" her father said " we haven't given her enough freedom in her life like we should have so I think it's time for a change" he said wow her father was better than her mother was,I think if I was her dad I would have her drop out of UA and put her in a quirk marriage with someone from with class like Lida or Todoroki.

A/n)
How was this for a filler chapter sorry I haven't been active in writing cause of you know writers block so I will try to get a knew chapter out over thanksgiving break so please don't rush me