Patricia

Dear Ericha,

I just want to write to you and say I am so very grateful to have you in my life. I read you're a hoe, and I'm sorry to hear that, but that doesn't make me love you any less, in fact it makes me love you more. You're really strong and I admire you for that. Quite frankly your strength to fight the haters who don't understand your hoeness makes you my hero. So there you go Ericha... YOU ARE MY HERO!!!

I don't know if anybody has ever told you that before but I just thought you should know how I feel about you. Did I ever tell you you're my heroooooo? You're everything I would like to beeee. I can fly higheeer than an eeeeeeagle. Cause you are the wind beneath my wiiiiings. Other than that I have to say you're really cute? Lesbehonest here, you're like out of my league with your Beyonce/Taylor Swift looks and my... Justin Bieber look? You definitely wouldn't see Beyonce dating Justin Bieber. Unless she likes teenage boys like you?

Oh someone asked me if we're dating or not. Are we? I mean you did ask me out. You specifically said "Hey Saskia, would you do me the honour of going out with me?... Via the internet? 😂😂😂" and I replied "Yes!! Yes!! A million times yes!! 😂" I mean you didn't say whether you meant it seriously or not, but I do hope you mean it. I would like to know more about this vicious-nongummy-furrybear of mine. I don't want to make you feel awkward by telling people of our clear love, when it was actually a joke.

Do you like Taylor Swift? Because I found the perfect song for us called "18 & 19". You should listen to it, it's our ages. Please?

Lastly, I'd like to say I love your tramp stamp tattoo and your nose ring but mostly your dyed hair!! I've never been into dyed hair, but you are one of the few I find attractive with it, other than a Troll Doll. I mean I am a hair racist but who cares. (Though I think your hair may be natural now :/ Sad times)

Oh you might not have read this, but here's a dedication to you my sexy vicious-nongummy-furrybear of mine.

Love,

Your sexy ass MugCookie <3

*Note: This is in no way lesbianic. Purely platonic love. Don't hate.