Keller.

Dear Darry

How are you honeybunch? It's been a while since I talked to you but I want you to know you're still my everything buddy. And I mean everything in more ways than one. That will never change, ever, got that? Maybe I should write it in a letter so you get it.

Now people have been telling rumours about you but I don't believe them. After all, you're my sweet Darry and though you lied about who you are... *cough*ghost*cough* I still love you my buddy. My main man. My good ol' pal?

I don't think I will ever understand why you chose me to be your buddy but I'm glad you did because it brought us closer. (I'm totally getting a sexual vibe from the title 'buddy') Sorry about Bry and you, I promise to keep watch over her like you asked. I always keep my promises... well unless something prevents me from doing so. Like for example, someone using my head in mushroom soup.

*emo crap I can't be bothered typing*

I won't ever leave her, so worry not anymore Darry. I got your sweetie protected from all those bullies on this site. Because I find it completely normal to call people pet names like sweetie, boo, babe and such. They are always so cruel and I am sure I will go rabid bunny on them if they don't shut their mouths. Which I'm not sure if that means I'm gonna hump the daylights out of said bullies and then breed like there's no tomorrow.

Anyway I just have to say I miss you but I know you have a lot of your mind especially Bry? I look forward to something about text buddy. I think that's code for sext buddy. Dont be shy chatting me okay? You know me better than to be like that.

Anyway, I wuv you my friend. Even though I already said that and could have clearly deleted it rather than saying it again.

Always your everything buddy,

Vegetable <3

*Note: Sadly this was a crappy letter. Don't blame me. Blame the mushroom.