✨😱RUUUUNNNN!😭✨(Preview)

Uzi pov

I got away from that murder drone guy. Even though he looks like a cute angel boi, he's actually one of those murder drones! He's probably the "TANK" drone I keep hearing about at the colony!

I must get outside, so I must hide somewhere to be safe!!

As I ran into the 12th hallway hearing him behind me, I found a closet and ran inside it! I then waited until I could not hear him anymore.

....

..... *glass breaking*.....

.......

I think he might be gone...

I then crept out of my hiding place. I looked around and noticed a window broken. He must've gone outside to find me. So maybe it's safe to be here for now...?

I picked up my backpack and started to slowly walk down the hall, just in case.

As l was on the fifth floor, I started to hear footsteps behind me. I turned but saw nothing. I then continued to walk down the hall.

I then saw something coming into my view. At first, I thought it was

They were blades. Long-Sharp Clawed Blades.

And, reflecting on those blades was...

...him.

His face was horrifying, due to no doubt being mad at me for kicking him. And, he was drooling, which made it worse. I then noticed that he was just....

...waiting for me to turn and face him. And I know what would happen if I do!

Not only that, but I looked down and saw his tail starting to surround my legs. I hope it doesn't trip me...

Turns out looking down was a bad idea, 'cause when I looked back at the claws, his face was right behind me, looking even more hungrier than ever and he was ready to kill me!

I then had a (very not totally great) idea!

I continued staring at the reflection on the blades, but I carefully moved my legs over the tail, so that it did not touch me.

I turned to him and as I was walking while still facing him, the murder boi's face turned to one of angered shock, but still no

With that, I quickly ran to the last flight of steps of the building.

=======================

This is a preview. the full chapter will be posted later cause ...

 i had a rough year...😓

but i hope it gets better...😊😅✨