Not good at all...

"What did you do, you spider scum!?" Starscream panics as a mysterious machine turns on. "Why are you always blaming me, you annoying Screamer?!" Airachnid snapped, glaring at Starscream.

"Because you turned on the machine!" He yelled. "No, you did!" Airachnid yelled back. The two bickered back and forth until they heard some heavy footsteps.

Airachnid and Starscream hide, thinking it was Megatron, or some other Decepticon that was huge and heavy.

Optimus enters the cavern, looking around for the source of the yelling. His optics avert to strange machine. "By the name of Primus...what is that?" He wondered out loud.

The machine starts to shake and rumble the cavern. Optimus backs away a few steps. It starts to illuminate the area and soon, everything went white.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A loud silent noise fills the air, Airachnid and Starscream slowly rise from their hiding spot.

"Oh my Primus..." Airachnid mumbled, her and Starscream stare at the Prime who was on the floor unconscious.

"Did the machine do that?" Starscream asked one of the dumbest questions. "No, we did!" ala
Airachnid exclaimed, sarcasm laced in her voice.

"We should probably inform Lord Megatron about this incident..." Airachnid said.

Soon, a few seconds later, Optimus starts to stir. Airachnid and Starscream tense up.

Optimus groans and sits up. His optics remain closed. Starscream shifts his arm into a blaster, ready to attack if Optimus attacks him(not really caring about Airachnid).

Optimus slowly gets up, his aura releasing anger. "Who the in the fucking name of Primus tried to kill me?" He asked no one. Airachnid and Starscream duck back down the moment Optimus turns his gaze towards them.

.
.
.

Silence

Silence filled the air, no sound of movement or gears shifting. It was unsettling.

Is Optimus still even there?

Starscream and Airachnid share a look of nervousness.

**BOOM**

The two Decepticons flinch as a boulder close to them explodes. One after the other, getting close and closer.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." He got closer, and closer.

"Run." Starscream whispered. The transformed into the alt modes and took off.

Optimus whips his head towards the two flying off.

"Oh, so a game of tag?" With that, Optimus takes off in a flash, no need to transform.