Introduction

Ishani Nigam:

Strong, Courageous personality. Always fight for truth. She has lost her legs. Love her grandsons and hates her son the most.

---

Abhishek Nigam:

Eldest son of the family. Responsible and rude personality. By profession, he is handling family business.

Age: 25

---

Vaishnavi Nigam:

Wife of Abhishek. Mature and Calm. She is the granddaughter of Ishani's best friend and has known Nigam's family since childhood. She plays a very important role as everyone's support. She is a kid's psychologist.

Age: 24

---

Sumedh Nigam:

Middle Child of family. Mature but aggressive. Working with his elder brother.

Age: 23

---

Mallika Singh:

Cute and loving personality. Engaged with Sumedh. By profession, She is a social worker.

Age: 23

---

Siddharth Nigam:

Youngest brother. He is Bhabhi's boy. Calm and mastikhor person. Always loves to create trouble in his brother's life.

Age: 19

---

Avneet Kaur:

Fun loving and moody. Best friend of Siddharth. She and Siddharth are in the same class.

---

Ruhi Nigam:

Cute and obedient girl. Never met her father. She was mumma's baby. She is the step-sister of Abhishek, Sumedh and Siddharth.

Age: 7

---

Khushi Nigam:

Apple pie of family. Daughter of Abhishek and Vaishnavi.

Age: 15 months.

---

Here is the introduction of Half-Sister.

Will this trio accept Ruhi as their sister?

Readers 🙄🥱: Karna hi padega na. Ye bhi kya faltu sawal hai. Sawal aese pucho author "How this trio will accept Ruhi as their sister?" Chalo vo choro chapter do. Hum khudi padh lege baki.