𝟬𝟭.𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲

˗ˏˋ 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 'ˎ˗

𝟎𝟏|𝐧𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞●・○・●・○・●

●・○・●・○・●

A suffocating tension could be felt in the room. The news revealed a few minutes ago about the existence of a demigod daughter of Poseidon seemed to be the subject of debate, mainly among the Gods.

The Olympians were murmuring about what impact the daughter of the sea would have, what problems she could bring with her existence and pondering whether it would be wise to let her live, after all, there was an old prophecy about a daughter of Poseidon and let's just say that it was not a good one.

Zeus was not happy at all with Rhea's existence and that was more than noticeable by the way he glared at the young Parker. The King of the Gods knew how powerful and unpredictable the children of the Gods could be, especially the ones of the three oldest male Gods, and having his brother's daughter in front of him—a daughter who should not exist, was only causing him to have multiple thoughts about the sheer and chaos she could cause. Thoughts that prompted him to direct his hand towards his lightning bolt but soon stopped the action when he began to feel his brother's anger around the room, something that was immediately noticed by the other Olympians, who cut their conversation to direct their gaze towards the two brothers, noticing how Poseidon was holding his trident tightly while glaring at Zeus.

Hestia let out a sigh, her bright red eyes fading slightly as she was consumed with sadness at the sight of her two brothers who were once again on the verge of another argument.

The demigods who had also noticed what was going on between the King of the Gods and the Sea God shared nervous glances and hoped that this would not end in tragedy. They then looked towards Percy, who was watching the interaction with narrowed eyes but his face also was showing concern. Percy could not deny that he felt anxious about what the future held for his sister now that the Gods knew of her existence.

Thor and Loki shared a look as they watched the interaction between the Greek Gods, both brothers shaking their heads and then turning their attention back to Bruce, who was explaining what he had discovered about the Avengers splitting up and that was why the team looked uncomfortable around each other.

Thor was trying to pay attention to what Bruce was saying but his mind was somewhere else. He was still shaky about having his brother next to him when not so long ago he had witnessed his death at the hands of Thanos. The only thing he could guess was that Strange had brought his brother from moments before the attack to their spaceship, and although, Thor feels in a state of shock, he was happy to have his brother back and hoped that this time he may change the future as he knew deep inside that he could not bear the loss of the last person of his family, again.

Meanwhile the Avengers were feeling a bit uncomfortable to be all together again after that big fight they had at the airport and that marked a line between them. They knew that now they had to work together and be a team in order to defeat Thanos but deep inside, they knew that they had to talk about what happened, because if they could not trust each other and be the team they were before, they could not defeat Thanos.