06. the sand pirates. . .

❛ I'M NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN

❛ I'M NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN. ❜
₊˚៹ . ❪ episode : 98 ❫˖ ₊˚.⋆
࿐┊ CH. 6┊🏴‍☠️🌊👒

▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅

On the start of their next attempt to continue crossing the desert, half of the group had been split up because of the camel taking off with Nami and Vivi, who both of them begged (Y/N) to get on with them, but she refused even if she wanted to. She rather be with her boys, Happy, Usopp and her brother instead right now.

"So hot... Water...." Luffy panted with his tongue sticking out from his mouth, using his stick to carry himself and his sister who was trying to haul him along also despite her dying from the heat too.

She did panic a little bit when she didn't spot her older brother with them anymore, narrowed down eyes trying to glance out at the heat desert sands under the hat hoping to spot him, but found no sign. But she knew he would be alright since he was strong, though she still couldn't help but worry over Aces' well-being and miss him.

"Thanks, Zoro. This heat is too much for us..." Chopper wheezed out laying on the sleigh beside a passed out Happy again, getting tugged along by the swordsman across the sand dunes they were walking up.

He just grunted down at the animals under his care right now, too hot and tired to comment something snarky, and looked back to see where (Y/N) was. He waited for her to catch up when Luffy gently pushed her up to him, and it had the entire group now looking back.

Luffy's head was hanging low not saying anything dropping the stick in his hand now eerily quiet, "What's wrong Luffy?" Usopp questioned tiredly from beside the girl, running a hand over his forehead to wipe off the sweat.

"Tsunami!" The rubber male was suddenly exclaiming like an insane man, his eyes like swirls being in a dazed trance, and wave his arms around in the air screaming, "A tsunami's coming!"

(Y/N) watched her brother act crazy worriedly fixing up the rode around her shoulders, crossing her arms over her chest sighing out, and felt Sanji and Zoro trail up beside her, "Lu? What's gotten into you now?"

"I told him not to, but he said he was so thirsy he couldn't stand it." Usopp commented deadpanning at the male, standing in front of the other five behind him watching Luffy, "So he chomped down on some cactus growing back there."

He pointed at the eaten and in half food on the sand that showed Luffy did eat it, being off in the distance a few meters away from them. Hearing this gained an exclaim from (Y/N) panicked, and Chopper to yell freaking out, "EH? Those are bad! Those are mezcal cacti! They're used to make hallucination drugs!"

She and Usopp shrieked shocked hearing that information, just as Luffy got worse with his drugged fit, "Oh no! We're gonna drown!" He yelled gripping the sides of his face, seeing a massive wave heading straight towards them, "Quick! (N/N) use your waterbending!"