ANNOYING

Ares lupin
I was woken up by pansy hitting me with her pillow.I turned to face her and said "could you please stop hitting me with that." Turning back to sleep when pansy groaned and said "come on ares WAKE UP!" Hitting me a couple more times, then I finally said in defeat " alright alright I will wake up." Pansy smiled feeling proud that she woke ares up. They finally reached the cafeteria finding Theodore and Blaise talking so was Draco soon we walked to sit with them when mattheo walked in and sat beside me I was obviously faltered I didn't know what to say then he looked at me and said "good morning gorgeous" pansy heard it and was going crazy and started squealing and hitting me,I then obviously had to reply to that as I said "g-good morning." I was slowly turning red I could feel him smirking after some time I was talking to my friends but I also couldn't concentrate because well he kept looking at me his cute brown Doe eyes looking at me,I slightly shook my head. Then we have to head to class I was originally very close to theo (Theodore)we were talking and Theo would place his hands around my waist we weren't together all anything it's just sometimes his touchy,I am ok with it because we been best friends from year 1 he would always protect me. But then mattheo had to interfere our talk and pulled my wrist and before I knew it I was in an empty room and I pull away from him and said "what is your problem!?" Mattheo took a step back surprised I yelled at him as he says "are you dating Theodore?" I looked confused and reply "why do you care?" " just answer the question." I replied "we are not dating his just a little touchy we talked about it but he has a habit you know...anyway can I go?" Mattheo chuckled a little and said " I don't want you talking to him." "You can't tell me who to talked to!"
I was getting a little annoyed at this point I mean who does he think he is. Mattheo then said a little serious tone " yes I can because if you don't I will make sure he will not get another chance to talked to you." I was in shocked and said "you can't force me to that! Your not even my boyfriend and I barley even know you and just because you are Voldemort son doesn't mean you can tell me who to talked to or befriend with!" He looked shocked probably is because he didn't expect a girl to scold him but god I was so frustrated. I didn't know what to do so I just left to class.