Chapter 2.3

Chapter Two: Week End Away

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

After eating the three sat down on the couch and started to talk about their relationship. They decided that they would all date, in that conversation Kara came out as Polysexual, (she had figured this out before she met Mon-El but never told anyone bedsides her close family and friends), Barry, doing the conversation, made the discovery of him being Bisexual, and Oliver coming out as Gay, (He's always been gay just hasn't told besides his team, family and friends), now all that was left to talk about is telling everyone.

"I say we keep it a secret" Barry said. Kara looked at him confused.

"Nope" Oliver shook his head "If I keep this a secret from my team Felicity and Thea will kill me"

"Yeah and I'm not keeping this a secret from my team" Kara agreed "I have this crinkle when i lie, and Alex will be the first to notice and start questioning me" she shook her head.

"Look I want to tell my team to, but Iris is still pinning after me," he told them "and plus I want this to be just and us thing until we're ready to tell everyone" Barry added.

"Alright" Oliver nodded.

"Okay" Kara agreed.

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

There trip was coming to an end. It was the day before that left and Oliver cooler breakfast, and Kara made lunch, and their playing Uno.

Every time Barry would win a round Oliver and Kara brake up with him over and over again. Every time Kara would win they would only smile, because come like how could you hate an angel puppy such as her?

"I win!" Oliver threw down his last card "Finally!" He shouts. This was his first win since the game started.

Kara only laughed then shared a look with Barry, he reached for his phone and started typing.

Kara's phone binged and picked up the phone.

"You let him win?"

She laughed more and looked at Barry then back at her phone.

"Yep! You?"

Barry this time laughed.

"Yep!"

Oliver caught on to them laughing. "Hey! What are you two laughing about!?" He asked making them laugh harder as Kara fell on her back holding her stomach.

"Nothing...Ollie" Barry said between laughs.

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

Sometime later Oliver and Kara was sitting on the bed while Barry was in the shower, Kara was between Oliver's legs as he held her close, not wanting to let her go for anything.

"How do you think their gonna react?" Kara asked him.

"Who?" He started to plant little kisses on her neck making her let out a small soft moan.

"Our..." she stopped still feeling his kisses "Our teams" she finally got the words out "I mean, Iris is still apart of Team Flash and won't like that Barry is dating anyone besides her" Kara said in a breath.

Oliver stopped kissing her neck and turned his head a little to face her face.

"We won't worry about Iris" Oliver told her "Iris isn't a problem"

"And what of your team?" Kara asked.

"They won't mind" Oliver laughed "They love you and they love Barry" he reminded her "And they care about me and would want me to be happy. So they wouldn't care who i date" he kissed her.

The bathroom door opened and revealed Barry in a towel below his waist.

"And you won't have to worry about Iris" Barry said "Either of you" he looked between Kara and Oliver.

***

That night Kara slept peacefully with both of her boyfriends by her side.

༻⍟༺ ༻⍟༺༻⍟༺

I'm going to taking a brake from Wattpad for a while.