WORTH THE WAIT

Its all start up by him as my enemy, imagine me and my enemy meet and got the same section were enemy since then. so unlucky right? but because were onthe same class I realize that he is different I always se his bad side but not his good side...
In terms of enemy we became friends because me and him have the same "circle of friends" and every year have passed the closer we get together.. when we got to Senior highcshool one of us confessed and it was him but I dont like him because were best friend and were enemies before... But despite all that he said he want to court me... we do what courtships do, he bring me flowes, were dating, he gave me some sweets and he is always updatig me on every single thing he do and I really appreciate  that... and courtship is a process to make the girl you court falll inlove with you and I did. I say yes.

our couple life seems not that perfect we laways had an arguments and jelousy problem not until I found out that our relationship was blocking his studies. his mom dont want him to have an relatinship while studying and seems her mom was mad at me...
we continued our relationship despite her moms disagreement... itsalmost a week before our anniversary when his mom called saying that he lost his chance to study where his father live, in states because hedont want to leave me.

In our Anniversary I have an surprise for him. we have dinner in zaired restaurant when I drop the bomb

"lets break up" he froze and cant talk...when he got back to his senses he ask why I said that

"I dont want us to break and tear apart but I really need to end up our realtionship its blocking your dreams and maybe we really need to end this because you already lost your chance, cin and I know theres a lot apportunity you'll got and youre father is waiting for you there cin I dont want to leave you but I have to, lets just chase our dreams first and if were really meant to be then be it and I wil take it and never let go but now lets just be selfish first lets just think about our self Im sorry just always remember no matter what happen I will always love you" I leave with teary eyes after I said that maybe or maybe not well gonna see each other. until we met again Cin Xyron Penaverde.

Its been 2 years since I graduated college and in that 6 years we never got an news or cnnection abouot each other.
Im already an successful lawyer who work at YILMAZ LAWFIRM im proud that I reach this version of mine but how about him ishe doing good? did he persue his dreams to be an successful psychologist?
It was lunch break and im at SWEET MONDAY'S CAFE when I spotted someone familiar. ITS CIN but... hes with someone else a woman.. I was taken a back when ouor eyes met. shocked was filled his face I turn my back and was about to walk out when he call my name

"Tess!" thats his nickname for me
I turn my back and shock filled me when he hug me

"Im back I fullfil my promise that I will be an Psychologist so I guess youre a lawyer now?" he chuckled

"yeah Im a lawyer now the successful one" I laugh

"Im glad we fullfil our promise" he said, I reply "and Im glad that you have an girlfriend now" I smile sweetly to hide my bitterness I dont want to show him that Im still not get over him

"well yeah I have a girlfriend were seven years anniversary today actually" he said that make me stop

"Oh is that so oh well i should get going I should not ruin you day" i said when his girlfriend walk to us

"oh cin is that her?" the girl said and I dont know what their was talking about

"oh serena, Terisshia. Tess, serena my COUSIN" i was in shocked and confusion

"cousin? I thought shes you GF?"

"Yeahh shes my cousin well I leftmy Girlfriend here" he said while holding a boc of ring he opened it and give it to me

"what wait isnt?"

"yes its you tess my one and only girlfriend" he said

"But we broke up"

"and I did not agree with that one" he chuckled again making him more handsome

"so do you accept my proposal Atty. Terisshia Macara?" tears filled in my eyes and slap him chest

"Im sorry and yes I'll marry you Doc no one can let us apart again" he slid the ring in my finger and kiss me in my lips.

"Happy 7th Anniversary baby my love" he whispered...

I thought waiting is just a waste of time, waiting is a boring process of life but that all change when I met him when I neeed to Let go someone, to pursue you dreams and to wait until god gave the best for you...

This is Atty. Tess adjoured thanks for reading

----------

N/A: this is actually for my Creative Writing subject but since I dont want to make it a waste i'll just gonna post this here...

•Mryieeee•