Getting Ready

It was the scariest holiday of the year, and everyone throughout the world was already getting excited for it. Halloween was finally around in Japan, Eldia, and even Ishgar, and all of the special decorations throughout every house in their homes have been hung up from head-to-toe. Everyone was about to experience the best night of their lives this year on a holiday like Halloween; Including Wendy Marvell and Levi Ackerman. Both of them were so excited for this holiday that they got into their selected costumes and began to sing.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

(Wendy started singing first and then Levi jumped in for the rest. Once they get close to the end, they start harmonizing with each other.)

Wendy: "It's our favorite time of the year. We're in the Halloween cheer. Ghosts and Goblins come to crawling up the spider wall."

W+L: "There's too much candy! Humpty Dumpty oughta fall!"

Wendy: "La da da da da, we're all here for the fun. It's 12:00 in the evening time, Halloween has just begun."

Levi: "So creepy, freaky, good and sneaky fear into the fun. You can't see a vampire out in the sun."

Wendy: "La da da da da, I'm just here for the fun. Playing hide and seek with Demons. Let them count to one."

Levi: "They run to safety while complaining. That's just how it's done. Hoping they can live to 30 days of the month."

Wendy: "You're hearing monsters in your ear amplifying fear in the Halloween cheer."

Levi: "If there's a rabbit in a hat..."

W+L: "You pull it out like that!"

Wendy: "La da da da da, we're all here for the fu. It's 12:00 in the evening time. Halloween has just begun."

Levi: "So creepy, freaky, good and sneaky fear into the fun. You can't see a vampire out in the sun."

Wendy: "La da da da da, we're all here for the fun. Playing hide and seek with Demons. Let them count to one."

Levi: "They run to safety while complaining. That's just how it's done. Hoping they can live to 30 days of the month."
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
     After they were done with their song, Wendy and Levi and headed for 'U.A High' to see her friends and their Halloween Party. Wendy was very excited to see everyone and Levi was catching up behind her.

(Wendy's costume is a Cat Witch as you can tell from the cat-shaped pumpkin on her hat

(Wendy's costume is a Cat Witch as you can tell from the cat-shaped pumpkin on her hat.)

(Levi's costume is a vampire as you can tell from the dracula cape and the bat-like wings on his head

(Levi's costume is a vampire as you can tell from the dracula cape and the bat-like wings on his head.)

Wendy: "C'mon, Levi, everyone's waiting for us at my school. We've gotta hurry and get to the party before we miss it."

Levi: "Easy there, Kiddo, I'm right behind ya; I'm honestly kinda surprised by how your friends even want to see me over there at the party."

Wendy: "Well, my Adoptive father is a member of 'The Survey Corps' and happens to be known as 'Humanity's Strongest Soldier'."

Levi: "True, but this much praise is really starting to get annoying nowadays."

Wendy: "Hang in there, Levi, at least you can get along with my teacher, Mr. Aizawa. Erza and my brothers will be there too."

Levi: "Yeah, I've at least got some good company there without it getting too crazy."

     About 30 minutes of walking some more and they made it to 'U.A High' where the Class-1A Dormitory was decorated from head-to-toe. Once Wendy opened the door, the whole living room was dark and quiet. Both of them were confused, but also tensed up.

Wendy: "That's new; The lights are out."

Levi: "A bit suspicious of you ask me."

Wendy: "Did they have a power outage before we got here?"

Levi: "Doubtful."

     To make sure that something's not wrong, Wendy and Levi called out for their friends in the living room

Wendy: "Hello? Anyone here? It's Wendy and Levi; We're here for the party."

Levi: "Hanji, if you're trying to pull a prank on me with the others' help, it's not gonna work this time. I already  know your tricks for years now. Just show yourself and the kids already, Four-eyes."

     Nobody called back to them, and this made both of them very concerned and worried.

Wendy: "There's no response; I can't even get someone's scent in here either."

Levi: "That's odd."

Wendy: "Do you think someone has an ability to block out there senses and everything?"

Levi: "It's possible."

     Just then, a soft noise of feet movement and got them tensed up and ready to attack.

Wendy: "Uh, Levi, What the hell was that?"

     Eventually, Levi felt like something was wrong and alerted Wendy quickly.

Levi: "Wendy, get ready, someone's in the Dormitory! I think it might be a Titan Shifter!"

     Wendy was in her fighting stance and ready to go into her Dragon Force so that she'll strike anyone who dares to attack them. Once they were in position, they were ready to strike and called out in case if it wasn't 'The League of Villains' or some kind of sick joke on them.

Wendy: "Alright, who's out there!? Katsuki, I know you're here somewhere! If you think you're gonna get me this year, think again!"

Levi: "So help me, Eren, if you and your friends are helping Hanji and Erwin with this idea, you better be ready for a can of ass-kicking from me."

     Both Wendy and Levi were ready to strike down anything that tries to attack them until something else happened and caught them by surprise instantly.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued...