Christmas Party

Christmas was finally here, and everyone was excited for it. All of the decorations were up, the lights were on everywhere, and so many people were singing songs back and forth with joy. There was even 1 group of kids in particular who were having the time of their lives. That was none other than the Class-2A Students of 'U.A High'.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

(Solos in order: Wendy, Izuku, Chelia, Katsuki, Ochaco, Mina, Tenya, Eijiro, Wendy(2nd), Chelia(2nd), Wendy(3rd)
Duets in order: Wendy+Chelia (2x after both verses) Shoto+Momo (for the rest of their part)
Basically, everyone comes in at the chorus.)
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
     After the song ended, all of the Christmas decorations were finally put up everywhere in the Dormitory.

Wendy: "Oh yeah, this party is gonna be even better than last year; I can feel it for sure."

Chelia: "That makes 2 of us, Wendy."

Izuku: "I really hope this party goes just as great as last year's."

Katsuki: "C'mon, Izuku, our parties are practically the best kinds. Nobody else at this school can top that."

Shoto: "That's interesting of you to say since you didn't do much to help last year."

Momo: "Relax, Todoroki, let's just be glad that Bakugo developed a change of heart since our first year together as a class."

Tenya: "Yaoyorozu's right; It's very important that we must be glad about Bakugo's personality transformation."

Ochaco: "At least he's not blowing anything up this year."

Mina: "Or even anyone for that matter."

Eijiro: "Easy, guys, lighten up; It's the best time of the year. Just let him have this."

Denki: "Well, I know 1 thing for sure that we're gonna have the time of our lives tonight."

Kyoka: "Just don't go getting carried away, Kaminari."

Minoru: "What? He's just being honest here, Jiro. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll finally get to kiss Chelia under the mistletoe."

Hanta: "Keep dreaming, Mineta."

Yuga: "Do you suppose Titania and 'The Isghar Dragons' will come back this year and do their Acapella performance again?"

Fumikage: "They did promise us that last time they were here."

Tsuyu: "I really do hope they come back again this year. I wanna hear some more of their Acapella Music; Ribbit."

Toru: "Me too; It wouldn't be the same without some Acapella Holiday Music."

Mashiro: "Are you excited to meet them too, Shinso?"

Hitoshi: "Yeah, I don't think I've ever gotten to meet them in person before. What are they all like?"

Chelia: "Erza and 'The Isghar Dragons' are practically family to Wendy; Especially the 4 Dragon Slayers that grew up with her throughout their childhood together."