Holiday Performance

After taking some time to relax, someone came through the door to see Class-2A. To surprise them even more, they all came in with different verses to sing.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

(Solos in order: Levi, Erza, Natsu, Rogue. Gajeel, Laxus, Erik, Sting, and the rest of the Scouts are helping with musical accompaniment.)
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
     After the song ended, Erza, the Scouts, and 'The Isghar Dragons' all came in surprising the whole class with a musical entrance.

Wendy: "Guys!"

Chelia: "Hey, you're here!"

Erza: "Hello, everyone."

Izuku: "Hey, guys, how's everyone back home?"

Natsu: "Really smooth, actually."

Gajeel: "Just figured we let them know about visiting our sister and her friends on the best time of the year."

Laxus: "I even asked the Thunder Legion to tag along, but they had to protect the guild while we were gone."

Erik: "As if that wasn't obvious; I'll bet they probably regret that choice later on."

Sting: "Well, now that many of us made it, let's get this party started!"

Rogue: "I can agree with that."

     Soon enough, Eri jumped off from the couch and ran towards Erik with joy to hug him.

Eri: "Cobra!"

Erik: "Hey, Eri, what's up?"

Eri: "I'm so glad you came."

Erik: "Well, we said we'd return for some holiday entertainment, right, Kiddo?"

     At the same time, Wendy walked over to Levi and hugged him.

Wendy: "Levi, you really came."

Levi: "Of course; As if I'd miss it."

Wendy: "Let me guess, Hanji convinced you to come here?"

Levi: "Yeah, it was pretty obvious."

     Once everyone was inside, it was finally time for some Holiday Acapella Music performed by 'The Isghar Dragons'.

Natsu: "So, Kids, you up for some Holiday Music!?"

All: "Yeah!"

Natsu: "Well then, let's get started!"

     With those words said, 'The Isghar Dragons' got together on stage, and began to sing their first song.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

(Solos in order: Rogue, Erik, Wendy, Natsu.
Everyone basically comes in at the chorus.)
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
     After the song ended, everyone in the room cheered with excellent and the group took a break for a moment.