Fun in the Snow

After the Acapella Music montage they had in the Dormitory, everyone went outside to get some fresh air and have even more fun. Some of the kids were having fun with a few Snowball Fights, some were making Snow Angels, others were making Snowmen, and everyone else was riding on different sleighs throughout the Dormitory.

Natsu: "Hey, guys, we've got a bunch of sleighs to ride on through the snow! You wanna try them out!?"

Wendy: "That sounds great! Katsuki, you guys wanna join in on this too?"

Katsuki: "Anywhere you go, Babe, I'm always there!"

Izuku: "Me too!"

Ochaco: "I've always wanted to ride a sleigh!"

Tenya: "This is surely to be a very exciting activity for everyone to enjoy!"

Momo: "Oh, this will surely be wonderful."

Shoto: "I agree with you on that, Yaoyorozu."

Hanta: "You think they got enough sleighs for everyone?"

Mina: "I really hope so; If there aren't, it's gonna be a tight fit for some of us."

Eijiro: "Yeah, and that wouldn't really feel very manly."

Denki: "C'mon, guys, try not to think about it so much."

Kyoka: "That says something coming from you, Kaminari."

Minoru: "He's right though; Besides, it's the perfect time to have some quality fun together."

Chelia: "You up for it too, Hitoshi?"

Hitoshi: "Yeah, why not? It couldn't hurt for at least a little bit."

Yuga: "Oui! Magnefic!"

Toru: "Oooh, this is gonna be so good!"

Mashiro: "Yeah, I can't remember the last time I went on a sleigh with my folks."

Fumikage: "Passion for snow is remarkable."

Tsuyu: "Ribbit; Let's go."

     The Scouts even heard Natsu's idea and also agreed with it.

Eren: "C'mon, guys, let's go join in."

Mikasa: "Sounds good to me."

Armin: "Same here."

Jean: "I'm up for it."

Connie: "Me too."

Sasha: "Totally."

     Just then, Wendy grabbed Levi's hand and offered him a perfect opportunity for a sleigh ride with their friends.

Wendy: "C'mon, Levi, how about a sleigh ride? It might be pretty fun."

Levi: "Well, it'd be worth some excitement."

     With those words said, everyone hopped into the different sleds and began to sing.
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

(Solos in order: Wendy, Natsu, Laxus, Erza, Eijiro, Izuku, Shoto, Katsuki, Chelia, Mikasa
Duets in order: Connie+Sasha, Eren+Armin)
(For the duets, I imagine them harmonizing together)