chapter 12

Wangji was in the roof top of the mansion.He was viewing sunset.

Some one tapped on his shoulder.

Wangji,"dadd...

Qiren,"I am sorry....for me you become bad infront of others.....

Wangji,"no dad.... don't say anything....things will go according to fate...."

Wangji left the place.

Qiren thinks about his past.

When lan coorparation faces severe financial crises,lan qiren invested in mafia business and earn a lot of money.

By that mean he save lan coorparation from it's downfall.

He doesn't tell it to his father qinghejun.

After everything settled,he wanted to go back from mafia dealing,but it was not easy to get out from the mafia.

Eventually he managed mafia business along with lan coorparation.

Years later he couldn't manage it along.so he give all responsibility to wangji.He knows xichen was always a lawful man.so he chooses wangji,wangji whole heartedly accepted it and from that day onwards their business increases and become number one mafia group .

They couldn't go back from their mafia business because they have many contacts and commitments.

There lan business was flourished because of mafia money. Nobody knows it.only qiren and wangji knows it.

______

Wuxian, xingchen and Jiang cheng were eating food.wen Ning go back to his house.

Wuxian while eating fish fry,he feels vomitting tendency and ran towards washroom.He puked there.

Xingchen helped him to clean up.

Wuxian,"I am tired.....I want to rest...."

Wuxian go back to his room.

Xingchen,"what happened to him?

Jiang cheng,"may be doesn't like the taste of food...

Xingchen,"hmmm..

Wuxian was peacefully sleeping in the room.He was so cute while sleeping.Wangji enters the room without making any noise.he locked the door.

Wangji patted the head of Wei wuxian and kisses on his forehead.

He was looking at sleeping beauty.

But Wei wuxian opens his eyes,but wangji suddenly withdraw his hand from his head.

But unexpectedly wuxian smiles at him and pull him towards.

Wangji fell above Wei wuxian.Both eyes are locked. Wei wuxian doesn't leave a second.He started to kiss wangji like a hungry child.

Wangji take a few seconds to relaises what happened here. wuxian was sucking his lips like a candy.

Wuxian releases wangji from his kiss.

Wangji,"are you trying to test my patience? don't blame if I couldn't control....

Wuxian,"then I want to see,how you loose your control...

Wangji,"so arrogant....

By saying this wangji kissing wuxian. wuxian slightly open his mouth,wangji enters his tongue and enjoy every nook and corner of his mouth.Their saliva was mixing each other.

Unknowingly there pheromones are also releasing.jasmine and sandalwood pheromones mixed.

After a long deep passionate kiss,wangji started to give butterfly kisses on wuxian's neck and shoulder.with one hand he was unbuttoning wuxian shirt. wuxian's Milky chest was displayed there.wangji continued giving butterfly kisses and hickeys over his shoulder and neck.

Wuxian started to moaning and tightly grabs wangji's hair in his hand.

Wangji started to play with wuxian's nipples and started to sucking and licking them.

Wuxian started to release slick and he was very much aroused.

Wangji started to strip himself.His perfectly fine abs and wide shoulder where displayed. wuxian's eyes trailed down on every inches of his muscles.wangji grabbed wuxian's hand and put in his abs. wuxian trailed his hand on Wangji's abs and chest. wuxian tightly pulled wangji towards him and started to lick and suck his shoulder blades.

Wangji,"aahh.. don't bite me...."

We can see wuxian's teeth prints on wangji's shoulder.

Wangji,"my wild bunny....

Wuxian doesn't leave wangji he already started to lick and suck wangji's nipple.

Wangji was moaning.

Wangji,"aahh....I am so impatient..."

By saying he started to undo wuxian pants.

Wangji take a blanket and covers them.soon the room was filled with moans and goarns.The rolled under blanket for several hours.

________

Jingyi,"where is teethless tiger?

Xichen,"who are you talking about jingyi?
By saying this he picked jingyi from the floor.

Jingyi,"my teethless tiger uncle Wangji....

Xichen,"didn't I say don't call elders disrespectively....he was your uncle,you must respect him...

Jingyi,"umm...

Xue yang,"but gege has suit that name , teethless tiger...hehe...hehe...

Jingyi,"my teethfull monkey is here.....

Xue yang,"what did you call me? Teethfull monkey?you are teethless bunny.....

Jingyi and xue yang started to bicker each other.

Xichen sighed and escaped from there.

Jingyi,"I will tell beautiful xingchen gege that you are bad and I will set him up jinling...hehe......

Xue yang,"that is your dream,he is mine...

Jingyi,"ok... let's wait and watch...

Xue yang,"wait and watch....

Xue yang left.

Jingyi,"but where is my teethless tiger and Wei laozhi....

On the way he see xingchen and said,"wow...you are so beautiful omega....

Xingchen squatted in the floor and pinched on his cheeks and said,"you are also so cute...."

Jingyi kisses on xingchen cheeks.

Jingyi,"don't go near that Teethfull monkey...

Xingchen,"who?

Jingyi,"Teethfull monkey,my uncle yang yang....

Xingchen started to laugh loudly.

Jingyi,"he was very bad boy and play boy.......he dated many omegas and he was Playboy.... don't fall in his traps....

Xingchen,"are you saying true?

Jingyi,"of course...jingyi will not lie...(I watch likes this in recent drama,heroine leaves hero for this)

Jingyi cooked up so many lies.He watches k drama,cdrama and sometimes Indian serials also.He was really like jealous daughter in law in the family,who always make evil plans against main lead.

Xingchen thinks that xue yang was not decent as see.

Jingyi,"by the way....where is Wei laozhi...

Xingchen,"he was resting in the room.He don't come out from the room ...

Jingyi,"ohh....then I will go and visit my loazhi....

Xingchen thinks in his mind that what a good boy.

_______

Jiang cheng and xichen was sitting and drinking coffee.

Xichen,"cheng cheng .....

Jiang cheng,"tell directly....

_____

__

❤️