Why don't you do right

A/n: before you guys question in this chapter Eddie and Frank are a couple and did the cgi surgery like the chip and dale movie and went on to live a normal life. So their human now and this is the first time Eddie meets magnolia because after he quit magnolia then joined. So hope you enjoy this chapter sorry for taking so long to update had finals but their now over. Also credit to the OC magnolia belongs to writer mzinvader

thanks he grabs the drink only to find there's actual rocks in his drink, toons he cleans his hand. Cigars, cigarettes? Eddie dear! Eddie then looks to see who called him only to find sally! his old friend before the change. Sally?, Long time no see as she winks at him and puts down the cigars what are you doing here?, works have been kinda slow since cartoons went to reality but I still got it Eddie she suddenly pulls out her jump rope and does something silly and giggles, yeah you still got it he softly smiles at her.

The lights suddenly go out and men all around the diner come up to the stage catcalling and wolf whistles all around and home sprays himself with cologne of a sort. What's with him?, mr H never misses a night when magnolia preforms, got a thing for muppets huh? The crowd suddenly gets quiet and

You had plenty money 1922~ a leg suddenly comes out and then the curtains open to reveal magnolia a short but beautiful young women with a hour glass body with a black sliky dress and with black heels and blue eyeshadow to cover up the look together. You let other women make a fool of you~ Eddie is shocked why don't you do right like some other men do~ she leans and slowly slides down on the wall as everyone looks at her get outta here~ a man suddenly gets close to her legs and she kicks him away.

She's married to wally darling?!, yeah what a lucky girl she then closes Eddie's mouth then goes back to work now you have prepared 20 years ago~ magnolia then walks down the stage as she seductively lifts up her legs slowly. You wouldn't be a wandering now from door to door why don't you do right~ she pushes a guy back to his seat carefully as he watches her hypnotized like some other men do~ home then helps her get down from the stage walk way as she teases him and pets his head get outta here~ get me some money too~ she looks at the camera seductively as she then lands on Eddie's lap acting like she's gonna kiss him as she takes off his hat.

Only to put it back on once he gets to close, she then goes back on stage showing off her legs then grabs Eddie's tie and teases him looking like their kissing. Why don't you do right~~ like some other men~~ dooooooo~~~~~ she sings as she backs away slowly from Eddie shocked face and goes back to the front stage as the curtain closes everyone clapped at her proformance.