Weird dreams!

Sorry for the long update 😅 I got a new phone and had trouble logging back in anyway hope you enjoy the story! Also that's for the request!

Now! Hope you guys enjoy I tried 😅

Warning ⚠️ This chapter is a bit weird and spicy sorry I'm still trying to get the hang of this ⚠️18+⚠️

"Sigh, isn't their anything to do now a days 'groan" y/n complains, she's been looking inside of her basement for new things since her tv and phone won't work so while she's waiting she's working on her basement. However all she's finding is her grandmothers stuff and her old stuff she had when she was a kid....until, "hmmm? What's this?" She's soon holds up an old pet sim.. "omg! So that's where that's been! I haven't seen this thing since I was a kid awww!".

She soon heads out of the basement and heads towards her room, then lays in the bed and turns it on only for it to show a bright blue light then a tired but cute looking digital pet, "awww! He's so cute!"

The digital pet then goes all energetic and barks, "oh! A new friend! Hello there what's your name?" Shocked to see it's working she answers that her names y/n. "That's a nice name! I'm dachabo! Your personal playtime pet!". Y/n then smiles and continues to ask and play with him since she has nothing else to do...

But when they started getting more and more into the conversation he started saying and making these current sounds... "all these fancy idols these days..you know I came first right..and I'm only for you~"... she found it weird and flustered at first but kept pushing buttons to talk to him.

"I could be your bad boy and your lover~..what you don't believe me...?" She giggles at this cause it's funny to see a pet game flirt with her like a real person. "If I lick you, you can't get made I'm allowed to~"... y/n then started to to feel things since she has been alone for a while and he's cute but a toy...maybe a different kind of toy...

"Mmmf!... what I wouldn't give to hear you call ME 'Master' instead~" she then squeals and blushes cause she wasn't expecting that! "Haha ah~ what the heck... it's almost like he can see and hear me..." "it's so weird...I don't even have blood, but you still make me so... MMMPH!~" she then puts it down real quick and walks around her room. "Omg! Why! Why am I simping for this game ughhh!!" She blushes covering her face as she starts to feel all warm and soft, she then goes back and lays down to feel herself since he's making it worse for her.

"With how good you feel touching me, I want to one day do the same for you...so much that I'd love to see you trembling underneath me~" as she sighs in desperation she starts to mess with herself as he continues to say these things to her...

She then hold the pet sim next to her and thinks about what he said.. " god~ ohhh~~~....yes.~ "she moans as she holds her fingers near herself then makes it feel good.

"Don't leave me to not see the show pls ~mommy~" dachabo moans as he tried to get closer to the screen to see what's she's doing to herself, he wants to hear her, see her, course in pleasure and that's all thanks to him...

She then grabs the pet sim and he howls and growls as he watches her in her own self pleasure.... " I'd love to feel your tongue on me.. I'd howl forever if you ran it right along my...bone~.." he groans as he watches her stick out her tongue and moans louder as she's now close~~. "Hmm you close..? Wanna c*m for me~~....

She whimpers as she continues, "oh~ yes!! Oh how I would let you do anything to me, f* me, flip me, bend me backwards, oh god!!!....

As she's close to her ends she then hears rather then dachabo she's hears annoying ringing.....

BEEP...!

BEEP...!

BEEP...!

"Hmmm?" Y/n then awakes only to find herself asleep on her couch... alone with her tv on, and her alarm ringing.... She turns off her alarm then goes to the bathroom to clean herself up... "well looks like it was a dream, damn haha my dreams are weird as hell..."

As she brushes her teeth she spots something in her towels...

It's the pet sim....

She then glares at it and does the unthinkable...

She yeet's it out the window!!

" I think that's enough trouble for one day...I really need a boy/girlfriend......"