I Made You Lasagna [Jax x Reader (platonic)]

Requested by: popcornchiken

Image by: sunsetredlemonade on tumblr

Character's relationship: Their really close friends, nothing romantic

Time Period: After Pomni, you came slightly later and now you are here

_______________________________________________________________________________

No one's pov:

     "Ugh..." Y/N groaned, laying down on their bed in a groggy state.  

     Jax had pranked them yesterday but having a huge bucket of paint fall on top of their head, Y/N didn't think it was considerate at all.  It took them forever to get rid of the paint that had soaked their clothes and digital body.  Luckily, Zooble had also been pranked (and according to them it wasn't the first time) and so they helped Y/N clean up the neon purple and green paint on both of their bodies.  Y/N decided to retire to their room early to avoid dealing with Ragatha scolding Jax and Jax not giving a damn about it at all

     knock knock knock

     Y/N raised an eyebrow, who in the actual *HONK* was knocking on their room's door this time...?  The last time Y/N answered the door it was a bucket of paint followed by the most loud laughter from Jax who had been out of Y/N's pain covered view.  As they stood up and walked towards the door another three knocks sounded along with a humming sou- oh no...Of course it was Jax...singing an annoying song as he probably came to rub the 'victory' into Y/N's face.

     "What the *HONK* do you wan...." Y/N began, opening the door to look up at Jax before quickly noticing the casserole dish that he was holding.

     "I'm sorry~  Can you ever forgive me?~" Jax smiled his cheesy smile (it literally has the color of a block of cheese-) and bounced the casserole dish in his hands slightly.

      "....no..." Y/N was blunt, but it was in a playful tone has they held back a snort of laughter.

     "Well if you- wait what?" Jax seemed surprised before noticing the tone of your voice, "But I made lasagna for you!~"

     "Did you make it?  Or did Bubble?" Y/N asked, chuckling in their speech.

     "I- Hey!" Jax chuckled, pushing past Y/N into their room and plopping the lasagna in the dish onto the fluffy blanket covered bed.

     Y/N shut the door, walking over as they held back the laughter while little snorts escaped through their teeth.  Sitting down next to the lasagna, Y/N picked it up and placed it in their lap, licking their lips.  Jax sat down next to Y/N and dug into a pocket(?) and pulling out two forks.  

     "Oh?~  And who gets the second fork?" Y/N asked Jax in a teasing and playful manner.

     "The one who made you the *HONK*ing lasagna!" Jax laughed, handing Y/N a fork.

     "So, Bubble?" Y/N gently nudged Jax with their elbow.

     "HEY!" Jax sounded offended yet playful as well as he shoved Y/N on the shoulder.

     Y/N and Jax burst out laughing as they both cut a piece of lasagna and ate it, smiling and giggling.  As the giggling toned down Y/N happily ate their lasagna as Jax gazed down at them and sighed.  Y/N looked up at Jax and sighed, "I do forgive you....knuckle-head."

     "Aw!~" Jax sounded happy as he chuckled, "I love you too dumb *HONK*."

________________________________________________________________________________

Words: 508 (Hey!  Not that much-)

Time taken: like- 30 minutes I think- the reason why it took so long was from from procrastinating and from lack of the ideas on what to do for the chapter-

I really enjoyed making this!  Platonic Jax is always a hit or miss for me- but this was very enjoyable!