I Don't Want to Hurt You (Ragatha x Fire!Male Reader)

Request by: @Hellflare11   sorry for some issues btw, messed up the writing

Image by: Bee-Beans on Deviantart

Contains: angst, harm/being burnt, fluff

Character relationships: Ragatha and reader are dating (or are something similar), Zooble and Jax are close friends with reader

Takes place: anytime really

________________________________________________________________________________

     "I...I can't do that...sorry..."

     You had apologized to Ragatha when she had asked for a hug.  You were made out of fire, and touching her could make her burst into flames or damage her.  Despite you two not being able to die you really did not want to take the chance...

     "Are you sure that it won't work?  How about we just try to hold hands?" Ragatha suggested, holding out her soft plush hand.

     Atleast, you could only assume that it's soft...considering that you've never touched it...taking a deep breathe in you reached out and...she quickly pulled her hand away, hissing a breathe through her teeth.  You froze, quickly pulling away'...idiot...you hurt her...'your brain would've given you a glare if it could...Ragatha only chuckled though, caressing her hand and smiling at you, "H-hey!  Don't worry!  I'm fine, see?  Why don't we do something that you like to do?"

     "No!  I hurt you!" you shouted, tears evaporating as soon as they hit your skin.

     "Honey..." Ragatha sighed, gazing at you with love in her eyes, "Just because it hurt a little bit...it doesn't mean that it's the end of the world!"

     "....I..." you hesitated on your words, "I'm going to take a walk...if it hurts more you should tell Caine..."

     "Alright hun...." she nodded, gazing at her as she was seemingly holding back tears.

     You walked away originally, before sprinting, almost choking on your evaporating spit as you ran.  You ran outside, the calm sun shining down on you with their usual smile.  Sighing, you sat down outside of the tent, silently wishing to go and jump into the pool where you would die...oh who were you kidding, you couldn't die here, you would just evaporate the water or Caine would appear out of nowhere and stop you.  

     "Ah BLEEP...." You cussed, hoping that Caine wouldn't appear out of no where.

     "Hey, that's my line," a very familiar voice sounded beside you.  

     "WHA-  Z-ZOOBLE?!" you shouted in surprise, gazing at your miss-matched friend.

     "I followed you out here, you ran so fast that I was worried you broke something or did something bad," Zooble shrugged, sitting down next to you.

     "I...." you hesitated...before you quickly began to ramble, "I hurt Ragatha!  I didn't mean to but it happened after I tried touching her!  Why can't I just touch her?!  I DIDN'T WANT TO BE FIRE!"

     You kept on rambling, the words falling out of your mouth like water down a cliff, hitting Zooble like the rocks underneath it.  After about 10 minutes of your rambling you felt a hand on your shoulder as you froze and looked at your friend.  

     "H-how can you touch me...?" You didn't even look down at their hand, just gazing at them.

     "Look at my hand dingus," they gestured to it.

     You looked down to see an oven mitt...of course!  Something fireproof!  It made sense...but hugging Ragatha would require more than just an oven mitt.  Zooble seemed also in thought before another voice came through beside the two of you, "You two looking for some oven mitts?"

     Slowly, you turned to see Jax, who had a very smug look on his face like usual.

     "Not from you," Zooble narrowed their eyes at the rabbit in overalls.

     "Your lost~" Jax began to walk away, arms behind his head.

     "...w-wait!" you called after him, "I do need some..."

     "Hm, then follow me my dude," Jax seemingly smiled more than normal, walking into the tent.

     After a good solid 15 minutes of walking, you reach a room.  Jax smiles at both you and Zooble (who chose to follow you for safety) before opening the door.

(time skip to slightly later)

     Ragatha was walking around the tent, humming to herself as she waited for something to occur.  And something did occur.  

     "Hey Ragatha!" you smiled, gazing at her back.

     "Oh!  Y/N there you ar-" she froze as she turned around, holding back laughter, "PPft-"

     "What's the matter?" you laughed, knowing exactly what she was giggling about.

     "W-why are you covered in oven mitts?  Hahaha!" she laughed loudly, her smile becoming contagious rather quickly.

     "how are we going to place them on him?" 

     "Duct tape!" the rabbit creature said, pulling out a large roll of duct tape.

     "Wha- JAX WHAT THE BLEEP???"

     You were covered in oven mitts and duct tape, and besides making it hard to walk, it was alright and toasty to say the least.  Ragatha was laughing but gazed at you with a curiosity in her eyes, "W-HA!  What's with the mitts?"

     "Well~  didn't you want a hug?" you smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________

Words: 761!  Let's go!!!

Time spent: way too long

I'm sorry for being gone for so long!  I will try my best to work on the requests that I have been given!  Also, requests will probably be closed for now.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 24 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Amazing Digital Circus (Oneshots and HCs!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें