8

The last couple of days I have been trying to get a certain someone out of my head

The last couple of days I have been trying to get a certain someone out of my head. It hasn't been easy because everywhere I go she follows.

"Blake!"

"Blake," Gracie says.

"What?"

"Do you have any plans tonight?"

"Nope and before you ask we aren't having a party while Mom and Dad are gone."

"Why." Gracie pouts.

"Yeah Blake, why." Alexis chimes in and makes the same pouty face as Gracie.

"No," I say sternly.

"Why, and give a reasonable answer this time."

"We went to a party a couple of days ago and the things," I stop. "You two girls did weren't acceptable."

"Fine," Gracie says and whispers something to Alexis before walking the other way.

"Blake," Lex says softly. "About what I said a couple of days ago."

"Lex just forget it," I say.

"No, I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I won't say those words again," she says.

"Apology accepted," I say.

"Blake?"

"Could we have a party?"

"Lex as much as I wanna see your little body in a tight dress, it's still a no," I say.

"What about a casual get-together with you, me, Gracie, Mia, and maybe Ace," she asks. "We could play games, have a bonfire, and go in the hot tub."

A hangout with the five of us would be nice. "Let's do it."

Lex's face beams with excitement! "Thank you, Blake, if you need any help setting up give me a call."

"Hmm, I'll think about it. Send a message to the group chat and I will inform Ace," I say.

"No need to inform Ace, Mia got him to join the group chat permanently," Lex says.

"Impressive," I say.

"I know!" She exits the school and gives me a middle finger from behind which tempts me to do the same thing back.

***

        The Baddie Bunch
Alexis: Hey guys so would everyone be up for a group hangout tonight?

Mia: Oh yes!!

Ace: Whose place and time

Blake: We can do it at mine be here around 9
___________________________

"So did you think about having the party," Gracie asks.