7

Hey guys, how's it going? I know I haven't updated any book in a while but it's because I've been looking for a collage, kinda nervous tbh 😅 but at the same time I'm excited!

Ok so, I decided to give Naruto another ability, it's called Rhythm Echo, yes, I got it from Killua in Hunter x Hunter, so what? But it is a little bit different, so by using a bit of genjutsu he can confuse anyone he wants and make illusions of himself. Anyways, let's get on with the story yeah?

Naruto pov

When I come to, I'm standing in front of Kakashi, a tail-beast ball in my hand and a few inches away from his face, a chakra tail wrapped around my wrist as I hear Kurama yelling at me to get a hold of myself. I breath heavily as I back up a few steps, letting my chakra fade away.

I look around a little, Sasuke and Sakura a few steps behind Kakashi starring at me in shock and slight fear. I turn my head around, seeing the dismembered bodies of the chunin scattered all over the walls and hallway. "Naruto?" I look back up at kakashi for a second before starting to walk away.

Sasuke and Sakura moving out of the way as I walk past them, looking down at my blood covered hand, Yua crying in my arm "Naruto, where are you going?" "I n-need air" I stop and without looking back I tell kakashi to look in the room where my parents lay dead.

Once I get outside I sit down under a tree, starring ahead blankly. "Kit?" 'They were alive, and I couldn't help them' "it's not your fault Naruto" 'they were right there, and I couldn't do anything' I look down at Yua as she squirms in my hold, crying loudly.

I stare at her for a couple of seconds before deciding. "I won't let anything happen to you, I promise on our parents grave" I cup her cheek and gently shush her, calming her down enough to only sniffles and hiccups just as the rest of team 7 come out, Kakashi having a weird look in his eye.

I slowly stand up as they walk over, Kakashi taking a breath to start talking but I cut him off "I'll answer your questions at the Hokage's tower, I don't want to repeat myself" he nods in agreement before we start walking back to the village.

It only takes twenty minutes to get back to the village, and another five to walk into the Hokage's tower. "Oh, welcome back team 7 .... is that a child Naruto?" I just stare at him as Kakashi starts talking "Lord hokage, we have to talk" "alright? What happened?"

"Sasuke, Sakura, you two can go" "No" "Naruto" "they're part of this team, are they not? They deserve to know" "what's going on Naruto?" 'Well, here goes nothing' "I know everything" Jiji raises his brow as he stares at me in confusion.

"About the nine-tails, my parents, and quiet frankly, I know about all of Konoha's secrets, like what was Itachi's real reason for the Uchiha massacre, and his mission" I look back at Sasuke as everyone in the room sputters slightly, including the hidden ANBU "b-but how? When did you-"

I simply transform into my patrol clothes, the three ANBU immediately jumping down from their hiding spots and in front of Jiji, the last one standing behind me and putting a kunai to my throat that I choose to ignore. "You need to stop leaving important documents out in the open old man."

I smirk as I change back to my day time clothes, using Rhythm Echo to confuse everyone as I simply walk out from the ANBU's hold and sit down on Jiji's desk, dropping the genjutsu, gaining everyone's shocked expressions. "Get away from the Hokage or we will attack!"

I roll my eyes, "If I wanted to kill the Hokage, I already would have, Zō" I smirk at the captain as he takes a small step back "and you would never find me" I cover up my chakra completely, basically erasing my presence "n-no way"

I looks over at Sakura, who, by the way, looks terrified, "y-you're right in front of us, but I can't sense you at all" I just nod, standing up and walking around the ANBU captain "I can be right behind you and you wouldn't notice till I slice your throat wide~ open"

I make a show of pulling out a kunai, lightly dragging it across his neck, making him gulp "that's enough Naruto, what do you want?" I roll my eyes at Jiji and sit down on his desk again "usually, I would say I don't want anything and just go home."

I look down at Yua, pushing a small strand of hair out of her face. "But, it's not about me anymore" I look back up at Jiji with determined eyes "I want what's rightfully mine. My parents house, money, belongings, everything, and if you hold anything back from me, I will destroy this village"

I stand him from the desk, glaring at him and letting out a small growl, chakra starting to bubble out of my skin "and trust me, I will know if you kept anything that is rightfully mine" I release my chakra before perking up slightly "oh yeah, and this is Yua, my sister, I'm gonna need a raise"

He furrows his brows a little "sister?" I nod and quickly explain the mission. "I have a question" I turn my head and look over at Kakashi "how did you even find out everything?" I turn towards him completly "one time, when the villagers were trying to kill me, Kurama helped me run away, he explained everything"

"Who's Kurama?" I look over at Sasuke "the nine-tails. He told me how he came to be, about my parents, what actually happened during the attack and how he was sealed inside of me. He hates Uchiha's by the way .... and frogs" "Shut the hell up!"

I giggle slightly, earning another confused face from everyone "sorry, Kurama was telling me to shut up" "you can communicate with it?" I glare at the captain "him, and yes" "technically, I don't have a gender" "how?" "Through our mental link, that and the seal is broken"

"The seal is broken?! Since when?!" "Since I was seven and a half, I have full control of his chakra" "WHAT?!" I roll my eyes at the ANBU, looking over at Jiji again "if we're done with the questions, I'm going home" "Wait!" I look back at Sasuke with a smirk.

I wink at him before disappearing from the office in a whirlwind of smoke and fire, teleporting to Sasuke's house and leaving the scroll Itachi left for him on the table, it tells him the truth of the Uchiha massacre. I then teleport to the store, transforming as some random woman and walking inside.

After I buy some baby formula, bottles, diapers, baby wipes, a baby bag, and some blankets, I go home, laying her down on the bed before taking the bag out of Yuki's snout, putting everything away. I take a quick shower before changing Yua's diaper and laying down for bed.

Yuki lays down behind Yua, licking her arm a few times before closing her eyes. I stare at Yua for a few minutes, before the mental exhaustion kicks in. I let my eyes flutter close, letting the comforting sensation of darkness surround my mind as I drift off to sleep, holding Yua close to my chest.

Hey guys, so I have some exciting news! My favorite cousin is pregnant! 😆 I'M GONNA BE A GOD MOTHER!! REEEEE!!!! 🥳🎉 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter 💙🧡

1316 words